CCS/USGPRU Racer Alex Lyskawa Killed ...

CCS/USGPRU Racer Alex Lyskawa Killed In Crash At Summit Point Raceway

There are 110 comments on the Roadracing World story from May 26, 2008, titled CCS/USGPRU Racer Alex Lyskawa Killed In Crash At Summit Point Raceway. In it, Roadracing World reports that:

From a press release issued by CCS/ASRA: Championship Cup Series Mourns the Passing of Alex Lyskawa Summit Point, WV - Championship Cups Series regrettably announces today the passing of Alex Lyskawa, age 13 of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roadracing World.

Jess

Stowe, VT

#86 May 28, 2008
Alex was a great kid and always made me laugh!
We will miss him so much but we know he passed doing what he loved!
Marc D

Brighton, MA

#87 May 28, 2008
he was amazing and funny and the bestest friend you could ever have
Peaceful Patriot

Northfield, NJ

#88 May 28, 2008
God Bless Him, He was doing what he loved most.
Steph Christie

Nashua, NH

#89 May 29, 2008
Alex ive known you since iwent to south school. I remember you as the sportsy, popular guy with always a smile on. I was so surprised and devastated when I found out. I kno ur lookin over us. Neva 4get u!:(
A Friend

AOL

#90 May 29, 2008
i am so sorry for him
Greg

Hudson, NH

#91 May 29, 2008
Alex also went to my school he was on my football team and was also a friend. I wish this hadn't happend i and everyone else misses him. This is a terrible tradgedy and we are still mourning over this in londonderry. RIP Alex Lyskawa
Liv Gage

New Britain, CT

#92 May 30, 2008
why did this happpen?
alex why did u go?
Eric Smith

Londonderry, NH

#93 May 31, 2008
I met Alex I in 3rd grade. Back then. I was a weirdo, and I had nop friends at all. Then, one day, Alex ask me "Hey man, you seem cool. Wanna eat lunch with me and my friends today?" I was so taken back by what a kind soul he was.
I loved you man. RIP
Eric
Eric Smith

Londonderry, NH

#94 May 31, 2008
agree wrote:
test
This is serious. I don't know what that is suposed to mean, but this is serious.
Eric Smith

Londonderry, NH

#95 May 31, 2008
Marc D wrote:
he was amazing and funny and the bestest friend you could ever have
I couldn't of put it better myself, Marc.
Eric Smith

Londonderry, NH

#96 May 31, 2008
sunshine123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks kevbonkyle, never heard Nigel called Chris...didnt mean to insinuate that you didnt know who you were talking about.
I feel so bad for all the boys and thier parents...
Thanks. Im sure the family appreciates you comments.
Eric Smith

Londonderry, NH

#97 May 31, 2008
Morgan wrote:
wow. i didnt know him that well but whenever he was around anyone he aways got a smile or laugh out of them. he was a really nice person and will definately be missed. I never thought sometihing like this could happen.our whole scool is in tears and we miss you so much!
Rest in Peace
It's so hard to actually accept this. I feel your pain, Morgan.
Lizzie

Brighton, MA

#98 May 31, 2008
We all love you and will never forget you! Our school will never be the same! Sincerest apologies to his family as well!
Becca

Hudson, NH

#99 Jun 2, 2008
I love you Alex...you were such a good friend! You always made me smile. The school is in a dramatic loss right now...but we understand you died doing something you loved to do. And at least we know you're in a better place now. Best wishes to your clos[er] friends and family. Everyone is crying for you...even people who didn't know you. I cried when I went to your wake...seeing you laying in the casket was like my final goodbye. It was sad....but one day when I die i kno I'll see you in Heaven!!
Becca

Hudson, NH

#100 Jun 2, 2008
I met you in 5th grade....you always had a wiiide grin on your face. You where the best athlete, student, boy, friend i have ever known. Rest in peace. <3333333
cameramanDAN

United States

#101 Jun 3, 2008
Bill Kohler wrote:
I am an editor at a newspaper in Hagerstown, Md., which covers this area of West Virginia. How odd is this that a 13-year-old is racing motorcycles? Also, how can I find out about the number of fatal collisions at Summit Point? Is there any reference that tracks this? Thanks
Please post a direct way to contact you about this...
Samantha Brenner

Nashua, NH

#102 Jun 4, 2008
alex went to my school. we weren't the greatest of friends but a lot of my closet and dearest friends were very very close to him! and my heart goes out to all those people that need my moral support. i would have taken the time to say hi to alex more often in the hallways if i knew that this was going to happen. my heart goes out to the lyskawa family as they are taking this the best that they can! alex will always be remember @ our school, his old school, nashua, and the state of new hampshire! we miss you alex! we are all wearing your bracelet now! god bless alex'S family and all of his friends
Jill

Bath, ME

#103 Jul 3, 2008
For the people thet all say its odd for a 13 year old to be doing motorcross, its not. He loved it, so don't come up with other conclusions. I miss you Alex.
cousin of his friend

Nashua, NH

#104 Jul 9, 2008
Alex i am your friends cousin she misses u very much so do i my friend said that you were a really nice person and i bet u were
R.i.p alex we all love you and your whole school was in tears
joey m

Hudson, NH

#105 Aug 11, 2008
dude everyone was sad when u died all i saw in skool was tears and it was way depressing u definately didnt deserve it we all miss ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keanu Reeves Builds Dream Bike 18 hr Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Bikers pour into Salem Sun Bikers sux 2
News A subway from BMW? Yes, for Kuala Lumpur (Apr '14) Sun Bikers sux 6
News Ordinances aim to quiet ear-piercing motorcycle... (Aug '07) Sun Bikers sux 183
News 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager/Nomad Review (Jun '09) Sun Bikers sux 35
Iron Order MC (Feb '12) Sun Bikers sux 25
News Should You Buy a New Harley Davidson (Nov '07) Sun Bikers sux 556
More from around the web