5 Pieces of Tsunami Debris Found

Full story: ABC News

Items ranging in size from a 164-foot shrimping vessel to a soccer ball have already made their way into North American waters following the March 2011 tsunami in Japan.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2012

“Watch out for snakes!”

Since: Mar 08

Over There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

So, when will the government pass a "Tsunami tax" for us? It's been almost a week without some new increase in cost of living and I'm getting antsy

“twists and turns”

Since: Feb 09

lufkin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

not to worry. the economy is about to fall apart. cost of living won't be an issue, just living will be the challenge. as it looks more like the current leader is out, things will improve, but once the reality sets in, people will become depressed and the chaos will set in. millions of people who were depending on public sector retirement checks will have nothing. then private investments will lose value with falling stock prices and further downgrades in government credit ratings. cities will default on their municipal bonds, leaving investors with nothing. states will begin thinking about breaking away from the nation. martial law imposed, and dusk to dawn curfews are common. or i could be wrong and happy days are here again :)
iACUT VAOMOMSUCVATGERM ANY

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

la` thang` XUC' VAT. GAY GERMANY HUI? CUT'!!!

“Watch out for snakes!”

Since: Mar 08

Over There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

No, I think you summed it up about right. It's a sickening feeling to know that the 401K I've been paying into for years will soon be gone, once they crash the stock market...again
shadowavx wrote:
not to worry. the economy is about to fall apart. cost of living won't be an issue, just living will be the challenge. as it looks more like the current leader is out, things will improve, but once the reality sets in, people will become depressed and the chaos will set in. millions of people who were depending on public sector retirement checks will have nothing. then private investments will lose value with falling stock prices and further downgrades in government credit ratings. cities will default on their municipal bonds, leaving investors with nothing. states will begin thinking about breaking away from the nation. martial law imposed, and dusk to dawn curfews are common. or i could be wrong and happy days are here again :)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Take a simple headline such as; "Alaska Braces for Tsunami Debris"

Now pitch it for the Alaskan Dental Association (L)

"Tsunami braces for that radiant smile"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Motorcycles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motor Mayhem Mon Hey 4
2015 Honda CBR300R: MD First Ride Aug 14 walkerwilliam91 1
The Other "Captain America" Rides a Harley (Sep '10) Aug 11 Shodamabee 2
Harley returns Road Glide to product lineup Aug 2 Kevin Vincent 1
Find out what Mac Marcoux finds 'really inspiring' Jul 31 Searchmont 1
Lifan Motorcycle Owners Unite! (Sep '07) Jul 29 kevin 227
Who want to travel around China by driving moto... Jul 29 Lueng 1

Search the Motorcycles Forum:
•••