Holy roller: Motorbike lover's coffin carried to church in 24-foot-long trike hearse

Dec 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

Motorbike lover Mark Nuttall made his last journey in style when his coffin was carried to an abbey in a 24-foot long trike hearse.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013

Since: Dec 09

Hornell, NY

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Im not a church going person by any means but this is really cool how this all went down acdc and all
Josh

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2013
The holy rollers mc is a buncha effin queers who think their special cause they ride for Jesus I work with the president of one of their chapters his names Dave I forget his last but he rocks a mullet and he has got to be the most arrogant piece of trash that I've ever had the misfortune of meeting I love how Christians are under the impression that they have been givin this pads an can do whatever they like as long as they repent and go to church on Sunday the bible wasn't a true story it was a tale made up so people would live their lives by a certin set of guidelines and the human race would t fall into pure chaos I mean these retards worship a book that has King James Version on the side of it and attempt to push this version as the truth on other religions their stupid there's gotta be 20 other religions out there that date back further than theirs not to mention 100 religious books older than their how could they possibly expect fuckin King James Version to be the truth that alone should eliminate this religion anyway fuck the King James Version of the bible and fuck the holy rollers MC and if u know Dave tell him josh said fuck his MC their gay ass ride and all this bulkshit and he's bit the least bit tuff or scary and that's not long hair that's a mullet it's business in the front party in the Back and dirty and greasy all over hahaha filthy fuck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2007 Yamaha C3 scooter (Aug '06) Thu Gabe 708
Cheney touts economy, Patriot Act during Missou... (Jan '06) Aug 27 swedenforever 3
Social Circle: Thoughts on Harley-Davidson moto... Aug 25 Martin boult 1
2015 Yamaha SR400 First Ride Aug 24 Robert Spinello 1
Motor Mayhem Aug 18 Hey 4
2015 Honda CBR300R: MD First Ride Aug 14 walkerwilliam91 1
The Other "Captain America" Rides a Harley (Sep '10) Aug 11 Shodamabee 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Motorcycles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••