Business to Step Up?

Grand Strand business leaders have a less unfavorable view of the May and October Harley-Davidson motorcycle rallies than they do of Memorial Day Bikefest. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Uncle John

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

#43 Sep 7, 2008
Local Biker wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watch the city and the county raise taxes. They will need to impose a 10+ mil increase. Guess that people have a lot of money to burn. I feel bad for the eldery that are on fixed incomes. But the city and county won't care if the go without food or med's.
LOL! You "raise taxes" idiots are always good for a laugh. Who are you trying to frighten? Just move on,,,and on, and on..
Night Shift

Laurinburg, NC

#44 Sep 7, 2008
Ride free, lives free. Ride where ever I want to ride until I die. Just go ahead and keep trampling on your own economy. Myrtle Beach is coming apart from the inside out.
Lemondrop

Conway, SC

#45 Feb 10, 2012
Night Shift wrote:
Ride free, lives free. Ride where ever I want to ride until I die. Just go ahead and keep trampling on your own economy. Myrtle Beach is coming apart from the inside out.
First "NS"?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#46 Feb 26, 2012
job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcycle Rental Page (Jun '07) Wed Zach 43
Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) Jan 26 WildBill1962 41
Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan... (Nov '07) Jan 23 Murphys 40
Hampton W. Rookard, Freedom Fighter and an Orig... (Jun '10) Jan 22 FourOmega 3
World first: Harley Street by Rajputana Customs Jan 20 Kid_Tomorrow 2
Ordinances aim to quiet ear-piercing motorcycle... (Aug '07) Jan 19 papamike69 177
Polaris Acquires Electric Motorcycle Manufactur... Jan 15 Solarman 1
More from around the web