Panama City Beach is in Hog Heaven

Panama City Beach is in Hog Heaven

There are 2 comments on the WJHG-TV Panama City story from Oct 10, 2012, titled Panama City Beach is in Hog Heaven. In it, WJHG-TV Panama City reports that:

It is that time again, the annual fall Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally has rolled into town and thousands of bikers have made their way to Panama City Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJHG-TV Panama City.

Ready for it to end

Panama City, FL

#1 Oct 11, 2012
SO LOUD AND RUDE, ALL NIGHT LONG. I get it - you know how to ride in circles and up and down. Now be respectful and share the beach.
stupid bikers

Panama City, FL

#2 Oct 13, 2012
All they do is ride up and down, gunning. Can't wait till they leave. They are so loud and rude. Why can't they grow up and respect others. We don't keep them up all night at their homes. We don't disturb them when a person is suffering from a heart problem or cancer. They are boys on toys that won't grow up or care about anyone. They should get off the bikes for a while and walk our beautiful beach or spend a dime at a nice resturant. The only good thing is the second hand 'high' from all the weed in the air. Can't wait till they go home and save money for next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lifan Motorcycle Owners Unite! (Sep '07) 5 hr Bikers sux 252
News Russian 'Night Wolves' bikers banned from Germany 5 hr Bikers sux 6
News Keanu Reeves Builds Dream Bike 5 hr Bikers sux 5
News Harley-Davidson Open House Day in Bahrain invit... (Oct '14) 18 hr Bikers sux 5
News Sturgis Rally-goers roll through Madison 18 hr Bikers sux 2
News Walker looks to build momentum in for early pri... 18 hr Bikers sux 3
Motorcycle tour Scandinavie on a Kawasaki VN800... 18 hr Bikers sux 2
More from around the web