Hyosung Forum
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Charlottetown, Canada

#21 Jun 9, 2008
does anbody know if their is such thing called a slip on exuast for the gv 650 cruiser

#22 Jun 16, 2008
i have had the GTR well over a year and love it.i had the 16000 km service done the other day.a product is only as good as the shop you buy it from. Dale Britton WA covers any problems that come up straight away and its never a problem.He sets the bikes up,remove the stand sensor,the exhaust is fitted, tinted screen,centre stand, mud gard on back. most bike require the owner rider to know about bikes,HD always burning valves, RGV strip the back cog and gear boxes very short engine life,GSR has a bad riding position and most people crash them before 12 months,CBR was not as quick as they claim, again the gearbox. Know what it is you are buying and who you get it from.

Bayswater, Australia

#23 Jul 23, 2008
Hey trainer thats good to know. I got my L in Aust just the other day and i am looking at the GT650R.

Ne1 elso have comments about this bike??

Surry Hills, Australia

#24 Jul 29, 2008
Noooby wrote:
Hey trainer thats good to know. I got my L in Aust just the other day and i am looking at the GT650R.
Ne1 elso have comments about this bike??
I dont know where you live but if you are interested I have a red 2007 Hyosung GT650RL with 1600 kms yes that is right 1600 kms on it for sale. It still has warranty and rego. It also has a tinted screen and rear rack and bag not to mention other features like sponge grips and tank protector.If you are interested email me at [email protected]
damian womack

Ellon, UK

#25 Nov 4, 2008
Steven Henderson wrote:
i just bought the GT125R does any1 else have 1if so what r they like, i havent got it yet?
i have got a gt125r, I have had it for just over a year now its a great bike and it looks bigger than a 125cc and can be changed to go faster. i have a blue flame exhuast which sounds great with the v-twin.

#26 Jan 20, 2009
can i have a price for a blue flame exhuast ?????

United States

#27 Feb 14, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I'm a sales rep for RagingParts.com , a US-based Hyosung parts retailer. We are very familiar with Hyosung products so if there's anything we can do to help the Hyosung community, we'll be glad.

Melbourne, Australia

#28 Apr 5, 2009
hey i just bought a hysoung gt250r. i have no idea where to take it for service? i live in hawthorn. can any one suggest me sumthing close? and how much does it cost for a full service and checkup???

Melbourne, Australia

#29 Jun 7, 2009
just a little note to pikeybike, I felt exactly the same as you. But I now have done 31,000 klms and my head turning beauty is falling to pieces. At present I have been informed I have a wait of 3 months for my 2nd fuel tank, hopefully it will be sooner?? Mirrors, awaiting my second set, gearbox has been done some welsh plug thingy and this morning all ready to go ride dressed in winter gear and went to start bike and NO GO!!!! Looks like side stand safety switch playing up. So disapointed as I fell in love with the bike and I thought I looked up specs enough before I bought it but obviously not, so at present your pretty happy hope you feel the same at 30,000

#30 Jun 11, 2009
hi tony, I'm in the process of seeing a lawyer about having this gv650 recalled. I'm awaiting my 2nd fuel tank, as again mine is leaking. I'm now not riding as it stalls on me and I don't trust the bike anymore. For interest sake 3,400 gv's were recalled in the USA for fuel tank problems but not in australia. I was informed by a government dept in canberra that the bike won't be recalled because if it was to burst into flames whilst riding, I could jump off???? What bullshit.

Sofia, Bulgaria

#31 Jul 12, 2009
Hello All, Can some one confirm this information http://drfrancky.org/hyosung/hyosung.html Hyosung Бъ&#10 83;га& #1088;ия recalls ? Also please if You know for some other recalls let me know. I am trying to build a database with all Hyosung recalls. Thank You.

Windsor, Australia

#32 Aug 22, 2009
hay guys, im just 17 years old and turnning 18 vary vary soon and live in aust. i just wanna know if the hyosung 650r 2010 model is good. iwent into the hyosung shop the other day and sat on it and now in love with it. ijust wanna know if im bucking for thee rightt bike, from reading all the comments seems like its 50-50 hay. people sayn that there good and that there badd. geez i seriously dont know wat to do now. but the thing is i dnt relly want aye suzi 650f . first of all they cost way to much for parts and last, they cost to much as it is.

Carson, CA

#33 Nov 17, 2009
2006 Gv650 20k+ miles, only issue ever had was wheel bearing a year and a half ago and speedometer 3 months ago. Wheel bearing fixed by dealer same day - speedometer arrived in 3 days.

Kidderminster, UK

#34 May 24, 2010
yorkie wrote:
I would like to see a Hyosung forum. Anyone else???
Just got one 2 . Bike quite heavy and when you build up a bit of steam it can be hard to stop . Top end not great and always think i have another gear to go . Great bike a lot of fun .

Qormi, Malta

#35 Jul 10, 2010
hi am rene from malta.
i bought a new hyosung gv 125c from malta in year 2007.i have a problem that when motors is speeding up,when rpm is in the brackets of 4500 to 5000rpm, and in the brackets of 7500 to 8000rpm the engine starts missing for a few seccond.
can i get some help to solve this problem?
pls if some one wants to help me pls send me an e-mail on [email protected]
tanks rene

Converse, TX

#36 Oct 5, 2013
I love my 2005 hyosung gt650r just rode it today rides great and ots a beast hyosung for life.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lifan Motorcycle Owners Unite! (Sep '07) Sep 28 Billy Flynt 258
News Keanu Reeves Builds Dream Bike Sep 24 Lynn L Leigh 6
noise Sep 11 Bikers sux 3
Pipe Hitters Union MC Sep 11 Bikers sux 2
News Top 11 Hondas America Never Got Sep 9 Bikers sux 2
News Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) Sep 9 Bikers sux 53
News Russian 'Night Wolves' bikers banned from Germany Sep '15 Bikers sux 6
More from around the web