Hyosung Forum
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yorkie

Phoenixville, PA

#1 Sep 25, 2006
I would like to see a Hyosung forum. Anyone else???
yorkie

Phoenixville, PA

#2 Sep 25, 2006
found this one... www.korider.com

I would still like to see a category here on topix. There is a wider range of riders on this site.
reddo

Sydney, Australia

#3 Oct 30, 2006
cheers mate bin lookin for one
johnno

Australia

#4 Nov 5, 2006
i wanna know if the hyosung 650R flairing can fit on the hyosung 650S????
yorkie

Phoenixville, PA

#5 Nov 11, 2006
johnno wrote:
i wanna know if the hyosung 650R flairing can fit on the hyosung 650S????
Yes, it can. I know a guy who bought a GT650s and had the dealer put a GT650R fairing on it so his insurance would be cheaper.
trasher

Mersin, Turkey

#6 Nov 18, 2006
V-Rob

United States

#7 Jan 12, 2007
Hyosung reviews, pictures and videos can be found at: www.motorcycles.pro
Mike on the Rock

Sierra Vista, AZ

#8 Jan 22, 2007
Check out
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Comet250O...

Ride safe
Mike on the Rock
Steven Henderson

Birnam, UK

#9 Mar 12, 2007
i just bought the GT125R does any1 else have 1if so what r they like, i havent got it yet?
freddo

Melbourne, Australia

#10 Apr 1, 2007
i got the hyosung 650r with an aftermarket pipe. 12000 km so far and the bike goes great. no problems. the rear shock could be better and the brakes more progressive but the handling is good. i wanted the kwaka er6n but the hyosung was $2000 cheaper and more fun to race on.
justin

Killeen, TX

#11 Apr 16, 2007
does anyone know where I can find any after market products for a 2005 hyosung GT650R? ie. exhaust, mirrors, jet kits...
EPHyoRider

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#12 Apr 24, 2007
Got mine about a month ago and had nothing but fun on it... Same thoughts as most on the brakes though...For any of you that changed out the exhaust to Two Brothers... How do you like it?
N- Smith

United States

#13 Jun 5, 2007
I really like the looks of the 650S but is there any way to get an upright sitting position on these things. The thought of ridding in my PJ,s dosent appeal to me-smile.
parts

United States

#14 Jun 28, 2007
Check out www.eliminators.biz for fender eliminators.
Gumdo Man

Norfolk, VA

#15 Jul 29, 2007
justin wrote:
does anyone know where I can find any after market products for a 2005 hyosung GT650R? ie. exhaust, mirrors, jet kits...

You can get parts from these sites http://www.hyosungperformanceparts.com/ http://www.flykittymotorsports.com/index.html
Shaitan

Portugal

#16 Aug 7, 2007
For Hyosung and other alternative brands you have www.alternativecruisers.com

There you have a forum dedicated to the Hyosungs (mostly the GVs) and some parts and accessories stores like www.richardhyosunggvgt.com
GEORGE

Eye, UK

#17 Aug 26, 2007
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND OR BUY THE WORKSHOP MANUAL FOR MY HYOSUNG GTR125?
sarah

Killeen, TX

#18 Mar 12, 2008
justin wrote:
ebay has jet kits, exhausts, and a few other things... mirrors on here http://www.epfguzzi.com/hyosung/accessories/g...
Tony

Edgecliff, Australia

#19 May 19, 2008
So your Hyosung's are still pretty new eh? Well enjoy it while it lasts, mine has hit the 1 year old mark and yet again back in the shop. Yet again Hyosung australia (Peter Stevens cycles of Melbourne) has no parts, yet again I have to wait months for them to arrive.

And I am not the only one, I know of six other people who where stupid enough to buy the same garbage (GV650). One of them has had his bike on the road for four months over the last two years and when it was finally fixed the last time the repairer tried to hit him with a storage bill.

Every time I get it back on the road something else breaks before I can sell it.

I have now given up on Hyosung and have come to the decision once the bike returns to sell it no matter what condition it is in and let some other poor sap fight Hyosung, the worthless piece of garbage still has a years warranty on it.
pikeybiker

UK

#20 May 19, 2008
I bought a GV650 in preference to a HD Nightrod and I'm WELL pleased with it. 2700 miles so far and no problems apart from getting crawled all over at local bike meets where everyone wants to take pics and talk about it.
Would I swap it for a HD ? you gotta be kidding !
Sorry your mates got nothing but trouble, but I got no complaints with it. V sexy, fast head turner, though its hard to keep your feet on the pegs once you get it past the 100 MPH mark.
Love it !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lifan Motorcycle Owners Unite! (Sep '07) 1 hr Frustrated5064 268
News Billy Joel to join Cuomo on NY breast cancer mo... 16 hr Shevon Drake 1
News Road Pitch investors ride motorcycles into Brat... Jun 23 internet troll 1
News Missing Man's Family Hires Private Investigator (Apr '09) Jun 20 Out 57
When to Replace Wheel Bearings in Motorcycles Jun 12 Andybaby 1
News SC biker bar taking heat for t-shirts called 'r... Jun 5 Youballlicker 24
News Bikers pour into Salem (Jul '15) May '16 What about 3
More from around the web