Jake Lewis Gets His First

Apr 22, 2012 Full story: Cycle News 18

Riders Discount Vesrah Suzuki's Jake Lewis earned his first AMA professional win by being in the lead when the Supersport race was red-flagged on the 13th of 16 scheduled laps at Road Atlanta.

Full Story
and

Big Rock, TN

#1 Apr 22, 2012
Who cares !

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 22, 2012
Good job, Jake!!!!
i feel all giddy inside

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2012
I agree good job! This kid seems to know what he wants and goes for it. I truly applaud this! You go Jake!

Location hidden

#4 Apr 22, 2012
Good job Mr. Lewis!!!! You are truley awesome, and I am glad to call you mine:)
adult in room

Dover, TN

#7 Apr 23, 2012
great job Jake - keep it coming.
adult in room

Dover, TN

#9 Apr 23, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Bekki! I missed you!
??????
adult in room

Dover, TN

#10 Apr 23, 2012
Why did u call me Bekki? I have followed this young man in the paper for a long time. He works hard for his goals and proud he is meeting them. Just as I am Emma Talley. Don't know what's going on here...aren't most people proud of these 2 young people and other young People?
wow

Princeton, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2012
iowa where is betty?
adult in room

Dover, TN

#12 Apr 23, 2012
I give up "wow". Don't know what the heck ur talking about or what ur game is. I simply wanted to congratulate Jake as I would Emma and anyone else in the area that accomplishes their hard earned goals. Won't comment on this thread again. Said all I wanted to say (and got attacked for it - sad)
Enough already

Owensboro, KY

#13 Apr 23, 2012
First I would like to say: Congrats to Jake. You have worked so hard for your accomplishments. You are an inspiration for the young people in your commmunity and we are so proud of you.
Next, if you have a beef with someone I believe they have other threads to cover that. This thread is about Jake. One of the first truly positive posts and somebody turns it negative by the fourth comment. Shame on you. Jake, keep doing what you are doing and we will keep praying for your safety.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 23, 2012
No idiots, Jake is mine. Bekki is his cousin. Think that would kinda be gross but I know how you people from Princeton think. I am from Paducah, but used to be from Princeton.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 23, 2012
adult in room wrote:
Why did u call me Bekki? I have followed this young man in the paper for a long time. He works hard for his goals and proud he is meeting them. Just as I am Emma Talley. Don't know what's going on here...aren't most people proud of these 2 young people and other young People?
AGREED!!!! well said this is about JAKE he is a very smart and intelligent young man unlike any of you. Please take your crazy talk somewhere else.
ur a disgust

Princeton, KY

#17 Apr 23, 2012
it really does matter to me who u r. i know u said something about my family on anther forum.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 23, 2012
Then if I did take it to another forum not this one.
adult in room

Dover, TN

#19 Apr 24, 2012
BettyDrapper59 wrote:
No idiots, Jake is mine. Bekki is his cousin. Think that would kinda be gross but I know how you people from Princeton think. I am from Paducah, but used to be from Princeton.
Wow, if Jake is your's then you must be Logan's mom, also. She's a real nice young lady - smart and hardworking. If these are ur children u should be very proud.
i feel all giddy inside

United States

#20 Apr 24, 2012
adult in room wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, if Jake is your's then you must be Logan's mom, also. She's a real nice young lady - smart and hardworking. If these are ur children u should be very proud.
I second that. Logan and Jake are good kids. Their parents are raising them right!

Location hidden

#21 Apr 24, 2012
nope like i said he's mine. not his mom and not his cousinn. he is mine. idk what you don't get about that.
beast

Cadiz, KY

#22 Jun 3, 2012
He a dragon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Indian and Victory Could Outrace Harley-Dav... (Nov '13) 2 hr 92SC Fla 7
Lifan Motorcycle Owners Unite! (Sep '07) 23 hr Andy 231
Motor Trike Announces Trike for Triumph Rocket ... Sep 27 BeHereNow 2
Ryan Villopoto wins AMA Supercross; local sport... (Feb '10) Sep 27 george 5
Joe's Minibike Reunion 2014 is Coming on Septem... Sep 21 Bob 1
Biker gear shown off in Bikes on the Bricks fas... Sep 17 omid 1
Patterson doubles up in Atlanta National Dragst... Sep 16 kyyopmxz 1

Motorcycles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE