Harley driven up by possibility Honda may buy it

There are 3 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Jun 24, 2007, titled Harley driven up by possibility Honda may buy it. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

“Investors think it's credible. They expect an announcement in the short term and a big move in the stock.”

Trading in options to buy shares of Harley-Davidson Inc. surged to a record on speculation that the biggest U.S. motorcycle maker may be acquired by Honda Motor Co., the world's largest maker of motorcycles. via Asbury Park Press Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
chucky

Gillett, WI

#335 Mar 15, 2014
Jag wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got an 05 FLHTI...it has never leaked a drop of oil. My friend rides a Shadow...it leaks oil.
bull s h I t
dracul

Denver, CO

#336 Mar 16, 2014
Agree with junk. Hardley Dangerous machines are mechanical dinosaurs. Designed more by bookkeepers than by riders. I'll take my custom VTX, my boosted Triumph Rocket 3 and my latest acquistion...a 2010 V-Max...over anything and everything the Motor Company craps out to well heeled yuppies and delusional senior citizens...:-)
Motorcycle Partner

Columbus, IN

#337 Apr 11, 2014
Hi Lol..! You’re really looking for Single Biker Women or men for Fun, Love, Romance, Back seat, Life partner & Dating! I would like to recommend #1 Motorcycle Riders (Groups) Free Community, 100% Free- http://bikerdatingusa.webs.com

Advantages: Female Riders = 2,00,000 + listed & Male Riders = 1,50,000+ listed

*Feature
/Forums
/Biker Tattoo show
/Online Chat Room

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motorcycles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lifan Motorcycle Owners Unite! (Sep '07) 2 hr Cara 243
News Biker angered at huge repair bill after Harley ... (Sep '09) Sun Whiny1 44
News The State of the Cherokee Nation: A Tale of Two... (Mar '13) Sun Fred 7
News Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan... (Nov '07) Sat Matt H 41
hyosung gt250 Troubleshooting (Jul '07) Apr 30 Riceinfusion 10
News Russian 'Night Wolves' bikers banned from Germany Apr 26 John 1
News A subway from BMW? Yes, for Kuala Lumpur (Apr '14) Apr 21 JOHAN 3
More from around the web