Reading 0-2 Manchester United

Reading 0-2 Manchester United

There are 1 comment on the RTE.ie story from Jan 19, 2008, titled Reading 0-2 Manchester United. In it, RTE.ie reports that:

Manchester United retained their position on top of the Barclays Premier League after goals from Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo ended Reading's plucky resistance. via RTE.ie

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RTE.ie.

BUFFY

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2008
I WISH TO SAY GOODBYE TO A SPECIAL FRIEND, DAVID LIPPS, HE WAS AN AWESOME FRIEND, AND HE FOUND TRUTH AND HE NEVER WAIVED FROM IT, AND I KNOW THAT I APPRECIATED HIS FRIENDSHIP IN TIMES WHEN I THOUGHT I DIDNT HAVE A FRIEND IN THE WORLD, HE WAS A GOOD NEIGHBOR, AND A GOOD PERSON, AND A WONDERFUL FRIEND. SO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO SAY: THIS IS WHAT I TELL YOU: LET HE THAT IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE, AND ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE: REST IN PEACE DAVID....YOU ARE LOVED BY MANY..........LOVE, BUFF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

More Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female Wrestling Catfights (Feb '14) May '16 Steel Kittens 10
Mixed Wrestling (Jan '15) Nov '15 SteelKittensCOM 4
Amateur Female Wrestling? (May '15) May '15 SteelKittensDOTcom 1
Pro-Style Female Wrestling (Aug '14) Feb '15 mixedman 5
News Greenwell just misses cut (Jul '14) Jul '14 where will 9 acre... 1
wrestling coupons (Apr '14) Apr '14 sports_wwe 1
An interesting sport site! (Apr '14) Apr '14 tailor1972 1
More from around the web