Tiger's tale ends

Tiger's tale ends

There are 1 comment on the Journal Gazette story from Aug 24, 2010, titled Tiger's tale ends. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

Divorced. Single dad. Golf game still to be determined. And so, after nine months of turmoil over his extramarital affairs, now begins the next chapter in the life and times of Tiger Woods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

FWsouthsider

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2010
Mr. Woods may have fascinated many people with his particular talent, but has once again demonstrated that many people who possess talent don't possess wisdom.

I am sure he spent too much time on his golf game when he had a wife and children who needed more. That is sad if true. But to forsake his marital vow time and time again has no excuse. He has money and power... but no proper guidance.

Once again someone held as a hero and role model has fallen due to stupidity. And sadly many will look towards another no better to focus their admiration on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

More Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female Wrestling Catfights (Feb '14) 2 hr Steel Kittens 11
Mixed Wrestling (Jan '15) Nov '15 SteelKittensCOM 4
Amateur Female Wrestling? (May '15) May '15 SteelKittensDOTcom 1
Pro-Style Female Wrestling (Aug '14) Feb '15 mixedman 5
News Greenwell just misses cut (Jul '14) Jul '14 where will 9 acre... 1
wrestling coupons (Apr '14) Apr '14 sports_wwe 1
An interesting sport site! (Apr '14) Apr '14 tailor1972 1
More from around the web