UFC on FX 3's Jared Papazian says wei...

UFC on FX 3's Jared Papazian says weigh-in-headclash a preview of what's to come

There are 2 comments on the MMA Junkie story from Jun 7, 2012, titled UFC on FX 3's Jared Papazian says weigh-in-headclash a preview of what's to come. In it, MMA Junkie reports that:

UFC bantamweight Jared Papazian walked straight at Dustin Pague and went forehead-to-forehead, jutting forward enough to prompt a counter-push from Pague.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MMA Junkie.

POINT MAN

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2012
THAT PAPAZIAN IS NO GOOD AT ALL !
TWO LOSSES ALREADY , RELEASE HIM PRONTO !
GIVE HIM HIS WALKING PAPERS .
BACK TO THE CAR WASH FOOL .
killer instinct

Reseda, CA

#2 Dec 17, 2012
papazian vs tim elliot ~ nice fight .

papazian `s face looked like a pizza with lots of red sauce all over it.

i just love those elbows to papa hard bone head .

now dana white should have papazian face, john dodson and he will tear pap into very little piceses .

easton is nothing compaired to the full on beating that dodson will deliver .

fight of the night , dodson will make it a blood bath awashed in pap`s fool headed blood.
after a sound thrashing via dodson` ultra skilled handy work .
a good knock out or suplex to the neck would end this worthless piece of trash`s career .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Diaz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jon Jones still considering lawsuit against Nev... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Louandco 1
News UFC 183: Dana White 'pumped' for return of Ande... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Louandco 1
News Best MMA Quotes of 2013 (Jan '14) Jan '14 litaz 1
News What Nick Diaz Did for me (Mar '13) Mar '13 s1i2f32 1
News Cesar Gracie Says Judges Take a Disliking to Ni... (Feb '12) Jul '12 Canada-wondering 5
nick diaz (Feb '12) Feb '12 the one 1
News UFC 137: Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Vi... (Sep '11) Sep '11 peaceup 1
More from around the web