Jimmy Hart to Return to TNA?

Jimmy Hart to Return to TNA?

There are 1 comment on the Bleacher Report story from Feb 9, 2010, titled Jimmy Hart to Return to TNA?. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

You've heard it here, folks.A I've read the following from NODQ.com: A "Jimmy Hart was saying that he might return to TNA as a manager for The Nasty Boys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

nWo4life

Cambridge, UK

#1 Feb 16, 2010
he did! You can see him in the tna ppv photos against all odds in tnawrestling.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Hamill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MMA: Why Jon Jones Is a Future Heavyweight Cham... (Dec '11) Jan '12 NoObama 2
News UFC 130 Rampage vs Hamill preview and local pre... (May '11) May '11 efren11 1
News Ex-House leader Tom DeLay guilty of money-laund... (Nov '10) Dec '10 TonyT1961 42
News Tom DeLay's Message to New GOP Majority: 'Repea... (Nov '10) Nov '10 P Pantera 4
News Direct Kick: Valentine wants one last shot (Nov '09) Nov '09 just wondering 1
News Garcia choked at Clash at the Cove (Nov '09) Nov '09 ian stover 1
News Dancing with the Stars judge: DeLay 'crazier th... (Sep '09) Sep '09 King Tut 4
More from around the web