Robert Drysdale Breaks His Silence on...

Robert Drysdale Breaks His Silence on Remarks Made by Anderson ...

There are 1 comment on the PRWeb story from Aug 8, 2009, titled Robert Drysdale Breaks His Silence on Remarks Made by Anderson .... In it, PRWeb reports that:

Forrest Griffin's Jiu-Jitsu instructor Robert Drysdale was asked by the UFC Countdown Crew on his opinion of the bout between his student, Forrest Griffin, and Anderson Silva.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Drysdale fan

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Aug 8, 2009
Drysdale is the best in the world and he WILL win worlds in Sapin in September. As far as the remarks and comments Drsydale knows his BJJ so his expert comments are expert. Anderson must be a little intiminated by Drysdale because he knows of his skills as a fighter and teacher. Drysdale was respectful of Anderson and kudos to Drysdale for being the better man.
I wish Griffin the best and hope he wins!
I'll be watching the fight and Drysdale in his cornor this evening

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forrest Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bellator's Doug Marshall Gives Ammunition to MM... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Mike Ford 1
News Will Dana White cut Overeem if he's found guilty? (Feb '12) Apr '12 nightwolf909 3
News Most Inappropriate Athlete Tweets (Jan '12) Jan '12 The Dude Abides 2
Forrest Griffin - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Becky 1
News UFC 101: Can Forrest Griffin Bring Out the Old ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 flyersfan12 2