Fedor Emelianenko and Vadim Finkelstein Clobber Dana White With a Brock

Oct 28, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport 7

Vadim Finkelstein struck back at Dana White and the UFC this week in a "tit for tat" move following Brock Lesnar 's loss to Cain Valasquez at UFC 121.

Full Story
JGJ

Northville, MI

#1 Nov 11, 2010
Fedor would run through the UFC heavyweight division. Just look at the man's raw fighting ability and tell me what he's lacking.
Steven

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2010
Naw, Fedor wouldn't run through the heavy weight division. Fedor hasn't really fought any major names. The UFC has the TOP fighters in the world...not a bunch of scrubs.
Karill

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 3, 2010
Steven, you dont seem to understand, Fedor is no longer in his prime like the UFC heavyweights are currently in. In Fedor's prime, he defeated the TOP tier guys every time. He did just defeat them though, he completely dismantled them. Think of how many heavyweights had lost their dominance after they stepped into the ring with Fedor; Heath Herring, Coleman, Minataro, Andre Arlyski, Tim Silvia, Randleman, Cro-Cop, Brett Rogers, etc. Their fighting careers pretty much went downhill after they all faced Fedor's sheer power...
Mike

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#4 Jan 12, 2011
I dont understand when people say UFC has world heavyweights. who they got? Lesnar or MIr, before Cain destroyed Lesnar who had 6 fights by that time.
Who is Carwin, nobody, although he had potential before. If u compare these guys with Fedor at this stage, Fedor should not have any problems to run through them easily. Fedor doesnt have any problems, he is so rounded. Do u really think Dos Santos has a chance against Fedor. Give me a break guys.
Brian

Pretoria, South Africa

#5 Jan 17, 2011
I agree with Mike all the way!
Gustavo

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2012
Fedor needs to fight more often not one fight per year!! he would crush Dos Santos!! no one today can match Fedors dominance, and style If Fedor is losing he might just not be in his prime.
Also we need a new president in the UFC, Dana white is by far the most disrespectful person in the UFC has ever had for been the president his words are to demeaning and for him to talk shit about Fedor all the time is just not right Fedor is known to be super humble everyone loves Fedor exept For that ashole Dana White!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 25, 2012
JGJ wrote:
Fedor would run through the UFC heavyweight division. Just look at the man's raw fighting ability and tell me what he's lacking.
At this point in Fedors career, he would have trouble against the lower guys in the UFC HW division. He would not even be able to beat the top guys in the LHW division in the UFC. Just the facts Mam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fedor Emelianenko Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anderson Silva vs. Fedor Emelianenko: Who Is th... (Jul '12) Mar '14 markus bonicatto 2
GIF: Bearded Fedor Emelianenko As Badass Viking... (Feb '14) Feb '14 jets and bruins 1
Anderson Silva vs. Fedor Emelianenko: Who's the... (Jul '12) Apr '13 jota 5
UFC 148: Anderson Silva Vs. Chael Sonnen Dissec... (Jul '12) Oct '12 Bronx Man 3
UFC: Zuffa Takes Yet Another Shot at Fedor Emel... (Feb '12) May '12 BrianB884 4
Video: Fedor Emelianenko loses Sumo slap-fight ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Pullitsurprize 1
UFC headed to Fox networks in landmark 7-year deal (Aug '11) Aug '11 uncle tom 1
More from around the web