Shaq wants in the Octagon with UFCa s...

Shaq wants in the Octagon with UFCa s Liddell

There are 1 comment on the WMBX-FM West Palm Beach story from May 27, 2010, titled Shaq wants in the Octagon with UFCa s Liddell. In it, WMBX-FM West Palm Beach reports that:

Shaq wants in the Octagon with UFC's Liddell! brittney916 Random 5/27/2010 11:16 am Athletes these days should just stick to the sport that made them the fame and money they have.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMBX-FM West Palm Beach.

“BSL is BS!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1 May 27, 2010
I read this in Sports Illustrated. I think it's entertaining and not serious at all. It just brings viewers.

Seriously, I think Dana White has turned UFC into a joke. Even his reality show is ridiculous and this season incredibly boring...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chuck Liddell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should Big Nog retire after knockout loss to Ro... (Apr '14) Apr '14 yup 1
News UFC 155: Costa Philippou vs. Tim Boetsch Dissec... (Jan '13) Jan '13 flatfeemls 1
News Rush in a Hurry -- Obama: The Iceman Plummets (Nov '09) Nov '09 indy 1
News Dancing with the Stars, Joanna Krupa, Derek Hough (Oct '09) Oct '09 Nancy Joy Filimon... 5
More from around the web