Cesar Gracie Says Judges Take a Disliking to Nick Diaz

There are 5 comments on the BleacherReport story from Feb 7, 2012, titled Cesar Gracie Says Judges Take a Disliking to Nick Diaz. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

According to MMAFighting , Cesar Gracie has come out firing on all cylinders, claiming that the judges who adjudicated the UFC 143 main event don't and have never liked Nick Diaz, and also asserted that it was pretty much a case of a prolonged personal vendetta against his charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Rockstar

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Feb 7, 2012
I bought this event because I wanted to see Diaz fight Carlos Condit. Trueth is Carlos Condit lied when he promised a "dogfight". I will not purchase another UFC event untill Diaz is given a re-match. If Carlos runs from Nick Diaz again then they should take his nick name from him along with that wortless belt. Diaz is a warrior and I will always buy fights if he is involved.
Rockstar

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Also I had Diaz winning every round but round four. My favorite fighter was robbed in Vegas and my favorite rapper was murdered there. I have to go there for a convention soon. I have to assume they are plotting on me too.
Joe Cocky fool

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 14, 2012
I'll tell you what granny...The brothers Diaz are the coke head gangsta pipe hitting heroes of the UFC. Nobody messes wit da Diaz crew bwudda. Hot Carlos Condit ran like lil batch and Diaz followed him around like big bossman wanting to take out Steve Lombardi. Don't F wit Diaz or you mess wit Cocky Fool and I can whip both therir asses thug gangtas!!!
Joe Cocky fool

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 14, 2012
I will say I hope he ain't no doper like they say cause we all love Diaz. Heard he was all doped up but we hope not. We hope bwuddas Diaz not on da yit cha kno? Sha mon..da da sha mon.
Canada-wondering

Beckley, WV

#5 Jul 15, 2012
He needs to lay off the weed before the fights

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlos Condit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carlos Condit vs Martin Kampmann 2 full fight v... (Aug '13) Aug '13 fagar 1
News UFC on FX 3's Jared Papazian says weigh-in-head... (Jun '12) Dec '12 killer instinct 2
News Dan (The Outlaw) Hardy puts critics behind him,... (May '12) May '12 Zero 1
News St-Pierre, Hardy train together in Montreal (Oct '11) Oct '11 Eddy 1
News UFC 137: Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Vi... (Sep '11) Sep '11 peaceup 1
More from around the web