Best of the Best: Anderson Silva's Mu...

Best of the Best: Anderson Silva's Muay Thai Clinch Work

There are 8 comments on the BleacherReport story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Best of the Best: Anderson Silva's Muay Thai Clinch Work. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

This is the terrifying position with both hands cupped on the base of the opponent's skull from which brutal knees to the face or body may be delivered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

heavy

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 22, 2013
all this talk about thai clinch PLAMM , FLAMM OR just plain spamm.

if all these little boys with computer access would start learning GRECO ROMAN wrestling the subject would be done with ..

make that over paid high school wrestling coach teach every one pummeling and hand fighting and every thing else comes into place.

then we could start with the nice throws .

NO MORE LEG GRABBER AND STRICT DIRT ROLLES..
NO DIRT ROLLING

Chatsworth, CA

#2 May 31, 2013
i can hear the song kung fu fighting playing in the background or is it them stupid bagpipes squealing like cats being tortured.
no. no, its that rubbish thai fight noise they make during the fights.

mma dirt wallowers playing ufc and the announcer`s dare call any clinch, mistakenly, thai clinch!!

you got to be a diehard or a fool to accept this dispicable display as serious authentic thai fighting .

i am having a lovely day and come share the boundy with me .

i am going the my local gym and the ajan there has new nylon shorts for me . i am so pleased .
facts not fictions

Chatsworth, CA

#3 Jun 15, 2013
sporter brah fool, got him self a new set of PAJAMA pants !!

got A 3d belt too!! has colored blinking lights installed as well.that belt means he is BAAAD !

you got to be RANK to be recognized .
gangland sporter

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2013
cant people know the differance between way krew
and RAM MUAY ..

I distortions comming out of thailand nationals mouths, confusing the words , this further proves the dummys left and the smart one remained ??

what about tee , teep , thee. all kicks of some sort yes ?

now tell us the fighting is there culture tail, thats why they are so good at muay thai ,i like that story so much ..
o-wie tate too-ie

Chatsworth, CA

#5 Feb 5, 2014
there B a fresh crop of foolish flunkies to fleese at the mUay tHai school
every few months.

judge your krew good if he got plenty of tates and ear rings too.

hoodlems and thugs , tuff boys all .

o wie , o wie , all stupid and tate-too-ie..

is it rao, rao ..
or lay-o, lay-o.
quick some one tell me the differance ?

oussss 2 U

Chatsworth, CA

#6 Feb 12, 2014
can you respect a fraud ?

what about a liaer ?

belts galore , all bought at a store.

what about a full on league- an association , colition of fakes united by one grand fake master. fraudsters inc.

me krue is badder than yours.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Chatsworth, CA

#8 Dec 20, 2014
LEGENDARY .
MYTHICAL DEMIGOD.
FOLK HERO.
GREATEST OF ALL TIME .
BEST OF THE BEST .
AGGRADIZE.
ADULATION,
ROLE MODEL.
big tyme fite guy

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2015
PPPP-LLLLL-AAA-MMMMMMMMM-MMMMM MMM !!
PLAMM-PRAM.

FOOL SWEAT JOCKIES.SHOUTING OUT LOUD. PLAMM.
NYLON SHORTS and NO CLINCH SKILLS AT ALL.
SHOUTING OUSSS OUT LOUD AND NOTHING ON CLINCH AT ALL TO SHOW FOR THE WASTED EFFORTS, IF ANY AT ALL,
MY MUTE- ILLITEATE-DRUNKEN SUPER` ArJAHAN` IS A WINNER AND TEACHES ME EVERYTHING I NEED TO BECOME A CHUMP FIGHTER IN THE LITTLE LEAGUE SMOKER FIGHTS WE HAVE .
I HAVE THE DEEPEST RESPECT FOR MY DRUNK ROTTEN MUAY THAI , COACH, TEACHER CREW !

`

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Silva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UFC 183: Dana White 'pumped' for return of Ande... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Louandco 1
News Anderson Silva vs. Fedor Emelianenko: Who Is th... (Jul '12) Mar '14 markus bonicatto 2
News Anderson Silva on loss to Chris Weidman: 'I did... (Dec '13) Dec '13 imhotep 1
News Carlos Condit vs Martin Kampmann 2 full fight v... (Aug '13) Aug '13 fagar 1
News UFC 163 Results: Back Home in the UFC, Thales L... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anonymous 1
News UFC 163: Final Odds for Aldo vs. Jung Fight Card (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anonymous 1
News Anderson Silva defends title in UFC 162 (Jul '13) Jul '13 fagar 1
More from around the web