Despite Rumors, No Plan To Appeal From Chael Sonnen

There are 1 comment on the ProWrestling.com story from Jul 17, 2012, titled Despite Rumors, No Plan To Appeal From Chael Sonnen. In it, ProWrestling.com reports that:

While some may feel that UFC 148's main event pitting longtime champion Anderson Silva against the champ's most worthy UFC foe to date, Chael Sonnen, is worthy of appeal , Sonnen himself isn't among those skeptics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ProWrestling.com.

fredtroy

Woodburn, OR

#1 Jul 17, 2012
An appeal wouldn't t do the job a rematch would, but I don t see that happening,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson Silva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best of the Best: Anderson Silva's Muay Thai Cl... (Apr '13) Feb '15 big tyme fite guy 8
News UFC 183: Dana White 'pumped' for return of Ande... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Louandco 1
News Anderson Silva vs. Fedor Emelianenko: Who Is th... (Jul '12) Mar '14 markus bonicatto 2
News Anderson Silva on loss to Chris Weidman: 'I did... (Dec '13) Dec '13 imhotep 1
News Carlos Condit vs Martin Kampmann 2 full fight v... (Aug '13) Aug '13 fagar 1
News UFC 163 Results: Back Home in the UFC, Thales L... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anonymous 1
News UFC 163: Final Odds for Aldo vs. Jung Fight Card (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anonymous 1
More from around the web