Dos Santos: Don't let Overeem fight i...

Dos Santos: Don't let Overeem fight if test results sustained

There are 9 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 11, 2012, titled Dos Santos: Don't let Overeem fight if test results sustained. In it, USA Today reports that:

Heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos believes allowing Alistair Overeem to compete next month would set a bad example if his latest test results hold up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

mma king

Sacramento, CA

#1 Apr 11, 2012
he didnt cheat..no roids..jus abusing sumthng dats legal....bt lets mk dis fight happean..lets put all this best striker bs to rest..
lookingtofight

Canada

#2 Apr 12, 2012
JDS knows he can't outstrike Reem. He is going to loose his belt and deep down he knows that.
Jayo666

Newbridge, Ireland

#3 Apr 12, 2012
Dos santos should fight overeem even if he tested positive then he would either beat the best on steroids or lose to a cheater !! Anyway I think reem would maul dos santos !!
Jayo666

Newbridge, Ireland

#4 Apr 12, 2012
Could anyone get me what overeem had I wanna be that big :)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5 Apr 17, 2012
everyone who has a clue knows Overem has been juicing for years. He has just been able to time his cycles. How else do you gain 45 lbs of muscle and double the size of your head in 3 or 4 years?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 May 28, 2012
roid rage

Location hidden

#7 May 28, 2012
lol his head is juiced up

Location hidden

#8 May 28, 2012
i think he takes the needle straight to the dome
overeemfan

Siliguri, India

#9 Jun 17, 2012
let him fight!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alistair Overeem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dana White on Brock Lesnar's UFC return: 'If he... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sandpaper 1
News UFC 146's Mark Hunt flattered, but thinks Frank... (Apr '12) Oct '14 Eat deez 2
News Junior Dos Santos tells UFC he prefers Alistair... (Aug '12) Aug '14 JDS 4
News .com's 2013 Knockout of the Year (Jan '14) Jan '14 litaz 1
News Mirko Cro Cop: Alistair Overeem lost because he... (Feb '13) Oct '13 Blue Scar 5
News Alistair Overeem and the Biggest Busts in UFC H... (Aug '13) Sep '13 STARMAN 3
News 5 Fights for Cain Velasquez to Take Next (Jan '13) Jan '13 arnold 1
More from around the web