Junior Dos Santos tells UFC he prefer...

Junior Dos Santos tells UFC he prefers Alistair Overeem over Cain Velasquez

There are 4 comments on the MMA Junkie story from Aug 4, 2012, titled Junior Dos Santos tells UFC he prefers Alistair Overeem over Cain Velasquez. In it, MMA Junkie reports that:

If UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos has his way, he'll face Alistair Overeem before Cain Velasquez .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MMA Junkie.

mma king

Sacramento, CA

#1 Aug 5, 2012
jds u r da most ovrated champ in da world who hav u beaten dats elite????dats rite no 1..ufc is a name brand dosent mean da best fighters in da world fight there..fight in k1 get kckd by real strkers..UR GNA GET TUCKD IN2 BED WT A UBERKNEE MY FRND LOL JDS U R FOOLN NO 1..MY HUNT WILL KO U..MEGAREEM WILL KILL U..LOL..
JDS

Pasig City, Philippines

#2 Dec 19, 2012
You know nothing in MMA, so go home to your mama and *uck your bottled milk. Grow up boy!
Achiles123

Leskovac, Serbia

#3 Dec 20, 2012
What champion is that,who won just about 7 fights,can someone explain to me?
JDS

Saint Albans, NY

#4 Aug 14, 2014
One Of My Favorites.T.K.O. One The Best Mir,Carwin,Hunt.The Trilogy Was A Classic.Best Footwork And The Bombs,Great To See JDS Back In November.Who Does That To Mark Hunt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alistair Overeem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UFC 146's Mark Hunt flattered, but thinks Frank... (Apr '12) Mar '17 Human 3
News Dana White on Brock Lesnar's UFC return: 'If he... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sandpaper 1
News .com's 2013 Knockout of the Year (Jan '14) Jan '14 litaz 1
News Mirko Cro Cop: Alistair Overeem lost because he... (Feb '13) Oct '13 Blue Scar 5
News Alistair Overeem and the Biggest Busts in UFC H... (Aug '13) Sep '13 STARMAN 3
News 5 Fights for Cain Velasquez to Take Next (Jan '13) Jan '13 arnold 1
News Dos Santos has a lot of respect for Velasquez (Dec '12) Dec '12 Boodi 1
More from around the web