411 Ground and Pound Radio Show 4.15....

411 Ground and Pound Radio Show 4.15.12: UFC 145 Preview

There are 1 comment on the 411mania.com story from Apr 16, 2012, titled 411 Ground and Pound Radio Show 4.15.12: UFC 145 Preview. In it, 411mania.com reports that:

We will also gladly address any comments left here or on any of our columns. Call-in number is: 657-0901 If you want to e-mail the show click here and remember to put "Ground and Pound Radio Comment/Question" in the subject area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 411mania.com.

Miscatonic

Princeton, WV

#1 Apr 17, 2012
I don't recall that Overeem failed any drug tests related to his Lesnar fight. Irregularities were cited in his submitting to them.

His latest test was for abnormal ratios of test/epetest not elevated testosterone levels. He could be deficient in epetestosterone levels and they would show the same results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mixed Martial Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best of the Best: Anderson Silva's Muay Thai Cl... (Apr '13) Sep '16 SULK MASTER 9
News UFC 200: Cormier vs. Jones 2 stream: Preview, p... Jul '16 cormiervsjones 1
News Big Daddy makes a big splash (Jun '10) Apr '16 lotsa same in yer... 4
News Paige VanZant -- 'I'm Very Single' ... But Here... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Batman 5671 1
News Floyd Mayweather in bizarre racist rant at UFC ... (Jan '16) Mar '16 edge45 10
How mixed martial arts can improve ur self defe... (Mar '16) Mar '16 CalasanzM 1
News Jon Jones Just Cannot Stop Being an Idiot Behin... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Kathy 3
More from around the web