National League for Democracy co-foun...

National League for Democracy co-founder Win Tin

There are 2 comments on the irrawaddy.org story from Mar 18, 2013, titled National League for Democracy co-founder Win Tin. In it, irrawaddy.org reports that:

Opposition figurehead Win Tin has defended Aung San Suu Kyi's role in the controversial copper mine commission that triggered mass protests last week, saying "this is how leaders should behave." Suu Kyi faced hundreds of protesters in the area around the Letpadaung copper mine after a parliamentary commission, which she chaired, said the project ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at irrawaddy.org.

Anti-colonists

London, UK

#1 Mar 19, 2013
U Win Tin is not properly educated.
Mkep

Richmond, VA

#2 Mar 21, 2013
If the government is committed to the good of the people, then it is a good time to forgive and reconcile . This should be the beginning of a new phase where energies should be directed toward strengthening and developing the country for the good of the people and its leaders! Let there be a good ending to this old family dispute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yangon, Burma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soaring aspirations of Myanmar's drone enthusiasts Dec '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Promoting the "Muslim threat" in Myanmar (Oct '15) Oct '15 Vote UKIP 2
News Thai Buddhists to help Myanmar anti-Muslim set ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 ozboy 6
News The Irrawaddy: LGBT activist in spotlight at hu... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Belle Sexton 1
News Myanmar nationalists rally against pressure ove... (May '15) May '15 Cuauhtemotzin 2
News Myanmar vows to work with Bangladesh, other cou... (May '15) May '15 paperdocto 1
News Ferguson police militarisation, inspiration for... (Apr '15) Apr '15 goldstone report 2
More from around the web