Burma in - Off the Beaten Path' Trave...

Burma in - Off the Beaten Path' Travel Top 10

There are 1 comment on the The Irrawaddy Newsmagazine story from Jan 30, 2013, titled Burma in - Off the Beaten Path' Travel Top 10. In it, The Irrawaddy Newsmagazine reports that:

Bagan is an ancient city that flourished between the 9th and 13th century. Some 2,000 temples remain scattered among the arid hills of central Burma today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Irrawaddy Newsmagazine.

Anti-colonists

Dagenham, UK

#1 Jan 30, 2013
At last traitor Irrawaddy has begun to write grudgingly something that is positive about the Burmese government.
We Anti-colonists have cornered them.
Still, they are ttaitors in promoting fedetalism. Their former heroine Mrs. SuuKyi is hardly mentioned these days. She has become a turncoat and corrupt, having joined her previous enemy. Her immorality is projected by her still supporter BBC as saintly Buddhistic forgiveness. Far from the truth. To the clear eyes like us she is dishonest and lusty of power, without a trace of ability to lead Burma to a secure and greener future. Most of Burma and the world are still blind.
But we have known everything since day ONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yangon, Burma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buddhist Nationalists Disrupt Muslim Ceremony i... Jan 14 Einstein Nukes 11
News Meyer takes Rainbow Nation torch to Myanmar Sep '16 Brexit 2
Earthquakes All Over World Are Japan's Conspiracy Aug '16 fukuda 1
News Soaring aspirations of Myanmar's drone enthusiasts (Dec '15) Dec '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Promoting the "Muslim threat" in Myanmar (Oct '15) Oct '15 Vote UKIP 2
News Thai Buddhists to help Myanmar anti-Muslim set ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 ozboy 6
News The Irrawaddy: LGBT activist in spotlight at hu... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Belle Sexton 1
More from around the web