Thaksin shortens Myanmar trip

Nov 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bangkok Post

Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra has cancelled his coming trip to Tachilek on Friday and Saturday, but will still meet Myanmar President Thein Sein on Thursday when he visits Nay Pyi Taw, Thaksin's close associates said on Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Tom from Thai land

Lao People's Democratic Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I'm very like Thacksin so much please come back to Thailand again all of peo ple in Thailand still waiting you.
UMPF

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Burma must maintain total nerity in Thai politics. It would be most imprudent to deal with a principal figure of Thailand's divisive democracy.
Burma must learn from experirnces of Thailand.
England had placed AungSan Suu Kyi above President U Thein Sein as if she is head of state. This offends protocol: bad manner.
Burma had welcome the incumbent Thai Prime Minister.That was fine.
Regardless of Thaksin's popularity Burma must not be seen as meddling in Thailand's internal politics indirectly or remotely.
To interfere is against ASEAN protocol.
Whatever the advantages of dealing with
Thaksin. Wait for the decision of Thai people.
Jane

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

China export rebounds
Exports rose 11.6% from a year earlier, up from the previous month's 9.9% rate, data showed Saturday. Import growth held steady at 2.4%.

This good figure of import should maintain .It may be from sanction car import that is the
Main heart of Japan.
Working for almost all life long to buy a car.That  destroys our moneys to serve japanese wealth
Jane

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Please turn back to get legal and live peacefutly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pye, Burma Discussions

Search the Pye, Burma Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Asean To Expedite Implementation Of Roadmap For... May '14 Dinh cao TriTue 2
India's vote on UN resolution against Sri Lanka... Mar '14 Soulja 16
Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos pledge cooperation (Jun '13) Jun '13 tri dzung 1
Suu Kyi calls attention to constitutional chang... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Roman 1
Burma President accepts Honorary Degree of Doct... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Anti-colonists 2
Burma:President sends a rhetorical style messag... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Anti-colonists 1
Can Burma defeat corruption after forming of An... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Anti-colonists 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••