Insider: Halladay, Lackey on Yanks' r...

Insider: Halladay, Lackey on Yanks' radar

There are 4 comments on the NY Daily News story from Dec 5, 2009, titled Insider: Halladay, Lackey on Yanks' radar. In it, NY Daily News reports that:

Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Roy Halladay reportedly told the team he would waive his no-trade clause to approve a deal to the New York Yankees After finishing their budget meetings in Tampa Friday, the Yankees are ready to dive into both the trade and free-agent markets and their priority is pitching, according to one insider.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NY Daily News.

Mets Fan Forever

Canton, MI

#1 Dec 5, 2009
If the EVIL 666 Yankees ever get Roy Halladay and/or John Lackey, I am calling on Congress in the US and the House of Commons in Canada to start up an investigation into the entire Steinbrenner family who are MORE corrupt than the Mafia!!! This has to stop right now where the Big Bully Yankees push the small market teams around like the Roided Up High School Jocks push around the skinny ashmatic kid who loves Star Trek. But don't worry what comes around goes around where the Mets will get Lackey and a big time bat (Matt Holliday or Jason Bay) and will WIN the 2010 WORLD SERIES while the Yankees and Phillies will DROP DEAD like Patrick Swayze and the Oxy Clean TV guy!!!!! There was a time when the METS ruled New York (1969-75) and (the mid 1980's) and it WILL happen again. I just found out that A-Bum Rodriguez slept with Rachel Uchitel (yet another hooker).
Butch

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Dec 6, 2009
Mets Fan Forever wrote:
If the EVIL 666 Yankees ever get Roy Halladay and/or John Lackey, I am calling on Congress in the US and the House of Commons in Canada to start up an investigation into the entire Steinbrenner family who are MORE corrupt than the Mafia!!! This has to stop right now where the Big Bully Yankees push the small market teams around like the Roided Up High School Jocks push around the skinny ashmatic kid who loves Star Trek. But don't worry what comes around goes around where the Mets will get Lackey and a big time bat (Matt Holliday or Jason Bay) and will WIN the 2010 WORLD SERIES while the Yankees and Phillies will DROP DEAD like Patrick Swayze and the Oxy Clean TV guy!!!!! There was a time when the METS ruled New York (1969-75) and (the mid 1980's) and it WILL happen again. I just found out that A-Bum Rodriguez slept with Rachel Uchitel (yet another hooker).
Yankees are the world champions, while the mets SUCK ya stupid moron loser LMFAO.
see the light

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Dec 6, 2009
Mets Fan Forever wrote:
yankees won it all this year, and will probably win it all next year too.
yankees fan

Trenton, NJ

#5 Dec 12, 2009
if we sign arlodis chapman sign chrone figgins sign john lackey get ben sheets get relief pitcher we will repeat as champions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Blue Jays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna feeling 'weird,'... Jun '17 Spell phartx 5
News Few Cleveland Indians batters have had seasons ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 TeePeePharts 2
News Fan throws can at Kim during wild card game (Oct '16) Oct '16 hunter 1
News A bird? A plane? Edwin's home run? Nope. A mete... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Noel 1
News Encarnacion's HR lifts Blue Jays past Orioles, ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 moistpuss 1
News 15 First Nations to compete in 2nd annual 'Beyo... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Lumpson Whitehead 3
News Dusty Baker Excuses Racist Comment By Assuring ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web