Sox finally flex their muscles

Sox finally flex their muscles

There are 8 comments on the Lowell Sun story from May 4, 2010, titled Sox finally flex their muscles. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

While the Red Sox knew when they didn't re-sign Jason Bay it would likely leave them without a 30-homer slugger in their lineup, they calculated there would be enough of a power balance that a half-dozen players could hit 20 or more, much like their incredibly balanced lineup of 2003 that featured six players with at least 20 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

BigEZ

Valrico, FL

#1 May 4, 2010
They better flex their muscles because they are old and slow. The Rays are here
Billy Ringo

Flushing, NY

#2 May 4, 2010
The Tampa Bay Devil Gays are Yankee bi*ches.

We own them.
BigEZ

Valrico, FL

#3 May 4, 2010
The Devil has gone south Billyboy .The Rays are here
Billy Ringo

Flushing, NY

#4 May 5, 2010
The BloSuxx flex their muscles? The real question is whether they can finish 3rd.
Billy Ringo

Flushing, NY

#5 May 5, 2010
BigEZ wrote:
The Devil has gone south Billyboy .The Rays are here
Seems the Yankees just got done whupping your Tampa Bay Devil Gay hineys 2 outa 3.

And, quite easily I might ad.
BigEZ

Valrico, FL

#6 May 5, 2010
The Yankmees should Billyboy .Their third jacker makes more than all them Rays. Can yo say first place
Billy Ringo

Flushing, NY

#7 May 7, 2010
BigEZ wrote:
The Yankmees should Billyboy .Their third jacker makes more than all them Rays. Can yo say first place
Unfortunately, the Tampa Bay Devil Gays cannot play Kansas City and Baltimore all season.
money ball

Richmond, ME

#8 May 7, 2010
the only good that can come of this weekend series between the yankees and sox is that nobody cares. Hopefully the Celtics and Bruins playoff games will be watched by more New Englanders. 2 highest payrolls in baseball. The only difference between the Yankees and Red Sox is pinstripes.

Red Sox = worst team money can buy. red Sox nation should be proud of its ship of fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toronto Blue Jays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inbox: On Melky, Drabek and potential moves to ... Feb '15 mike tirico 2
News Michael Saunders Could Become a Valuable Contri... Dec '14 johnnyj 1
News Things to know about MLB free-agent signings Dec '14 EARL SCOTT 1
News Hall of Fame Poll: Roger Clemens (Nov '14) Nov '14 jpearsoninv 1
News Big Unit, Pedro, Smoltz to headline Hall ballot (Nov '14) Nov '14 PB in Saint Paul 1
Watch Toronto Blue Jays Online (Aug '14) Aug '14 gecore 1
News 2014 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects: #1 Aaron ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Evette Velasquez 1
More from around the web