Ross scores as Giants blast Lee, Rangers

Ross scores as Giants blast Lee, Rangers

There are 12 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Oct 27, 2010, titled Ross scores as Giants blast Lee, Rangers. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

The San Francisco Giants turned the World Series opener into an extra long round of batting practice - against Cliff Lee and the Texas Rangers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

woo

Hobbs, NM

#1 Oct 28, 2010
GO RANGERS!!!!!!
ignorant

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Oct 28, 2010
why make a big thing for Cody? His home town is Portales.At least that's what I saw last night on tv.
xlz

Austin, TX

#3 Oct 28, 2010
He learned to play ball in Carlsbad...

Coach Forni should be proud.
Michael

Hobbs, NM

#4 Oct 28, 2010
Cody Ross holds the Cavemen record for most homers in a season, and carreer.
Mbe

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Oct 28, 2010
xlz wrote:
He learned to play ball in Carlsbad...
Coach Forni should be proud.
No, he learned to play ball in Dallas. Cody did not live in Carlsbad until 8th grade.
Haters

Farmington, NM

#6 Oct 28, 2010
He was born in Portales and played his HS ball in Carlsbad! Its funny how many people can hate on someone bc they are jealous! Give the man the credit he deserves or atleast have the balls to use your real name on here!
Mbe

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Oct 28, 2010
Haters wrote:
He was born in Portales and played his HS ball in Carlsbad! Its funny how many people can hate on someone bc they are jealous! Give the man the credit he deserves or atleast have the balls to use your real name on here!
yep. amen. so anxious for tonight to get here for game 2 !!:-)
Here we go

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Oct 28, 2010
Mbe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he learned to play ball in Dallas. Cody did not live in Carlsbad until 8th grade.
He learned to play ball in c-bad you idiot. How many kids you know learned to play ball in little league that can play pro ball. You have to be coached and molded. He had great coaches in all levels in high school, as well as a great family.I dare you to talk sh** about him in front of Kenny Ross or 90% of antone else in this town. What wrong your boy not good enough to play or what????
Mbe

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Oct 28, 2010
Settle down cupcake. I stated he learned to play baseball in Dallas, meaning he did not come to Carlsbad as a teenager not knowing a thing about the game. I never said he wasn't COACHED in Carlsbad. Gord Lord take the knot out of your panties.
Mbe

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Oct 28, 2010
uhhh I have not and was not and will not talk badly of Cody or his family. You assumed a whole lot by my one little statement. I'm not a Cody hater
C-BAD

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Nov 2, 2010
listen dumb-asses cody was born in portales, and learned to play ball n cbad new mexico..wha kid is a baddass player in 8th grade. any person that knows that all kids around that age are still learning some new things. Yeah, of course they have the basics down but there no ace..ass-face from ark!
Mbe wrote:
<quoted text>

Mbe

Since: Oct 10

Midland, TX

#13 Nov 2, 2010
C-BAD wrote:
listen dumb-asses cody was born in portales, and learned to play ball n cbad new mexico..wha kid is a baddass player in 8th grade. any person that knows that all kids around that age are still learning some new things. Yeah, of course they have the basics down but there no ace..****-face from ark! <quoted text>

thanks for your amazing wisdom on this matter

bla bla blabla bla bla

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Rangers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Johnny Manziel at Rangers game days after leavi... Apr '15 Johnny Rehab 2
News Josh Hamilton not missed by Texas Rangers fans (Oct '14) Oct '14 169114Rock 2
News Mariners inch closer to postseason, yet fans st... (Aug '14) Aug '14 johnnyj 1
Texas Rangers Live Stream (Aug '14) Aug '14 gecore 1
News NBA: End of an Era (Jul '14) Jul '14 Tu Hung Lo 3
News Tuesday Morning Texas Rangers Update (Jun '14) Jun '14 dalia 1
News Sherrington: Injuries aside, here's my biggest ... (May '14) May '14 Kliphrd 1
More from around the web