Created by Topix_Football on Oct 27, 2010

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

Giants

Rangers

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 27, 2010
Yeah, it isn't the Yankees or the Phillies in the Fall Classic this year, and I am sure the network executives aren't happy about this one bit, but what can they do now? But for the rest of America not New York, and not Philadelphia, this could be a refreshing change instead of seeing the same teams over and over again.

The San Francisco Giants will be hosting the Texas Rangers for game 1 of the World Series tonight. Two great pitchers square off tonight in Tim Lineceum and Cliff Lee.

Who will prevail, the Freak or the General? The pitcher that has been there and done that in Lee? Or the 2 time Cy Young defending winner in Lincecum
Randy

La Vista, NE

#3 Oct 27, 2010
I love the Giants. They look so sexy in those tight pants!
mike

Palmdale, CA

#4 Oct 27, 2010
suck it texas... giants, game winning homerun in the 5th...
Abe

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2010
Giants made lee look like a rookie...haha

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 30, 2010
Everyone wrote the Giants off in August! I hope they shove it up the AZZES of ALL baseball experts! They are the Island of Misfit Boys and they will win the World Serious! I don't hate Texas. They have never won a World Serious so it would be cool if they won too. GIGANTES in 6!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Rangers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Hamilton not missed by Texas Rangers fans Oct '14 169114Rock 2
Mariners inch closer to postseason, yet fans st... Aug '14 johnnyj 1
Texas Rangers Live Stream Aug '14 gecore 1
NBA: End of an Era Jul '14 Tu Hung Lo 3
Tuesday Morning Texas Rangers Update (Jun '14) Jun '14 dalia 1
Sherrington: Injuries aside, here's my biggest ... (May '14) May '14 Kliphrd 1
John Farrell: Dustin Pedroia "the guy" at leadoff (May '14) May '14 Jack 1
More from around the web