Playoffs are quite the rollercoaster ...

Playoffs are quite the rollercoaster ride for Ross family

There are 8 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Playoffs are quite the rollercoaster ride for Ross family. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Janet Ross, Cody s proud mother, shows off her son s front-page stories in the local newspaper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

KMC

Tarpon Springs, FL

#1 Oct 27, 2010
So great to see a positive article in the paper!!
Bryan

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Oct 27, 2010
Shane who?
Francie Gordon

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Oct 27, 2010
It is great to see such a positive article...thank you! Cody, it's awesome to watch you play. There were some teary eyed people watching you receive the MVP award. Congratulations...you really deserve it. Can't wait to watch you and the Giants in the World Series. I've never been much of a baseball fan, but you've made a fan out of me!!!
John Dennis

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Oct 27, 2010
Good Job Cody! You have made all of us little people from Carlsbad feel big!
From Artesia

Artesia, NM

#5 Oct 27, 2010
It is so awesome to see a young man like Cody be so successful! He seems to be a man of character as well as talented! Carlsbad you definitely have a reason to be proud! Go Cody Ross! I don't believe you will be a wash out, you have what it takes to keep going!
Yeah

Tucumcari, NM

#6 Oct 28, 2010
Very happy for the Ross' on their outstanding Son Cody's talent in baseball. Congratulations to all the Ross Family may God Bless and Continue you on his safe highways. Go Cody You Rock.
Charlie Burkham

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Oct 28, 2010
I can't beleive that I'm actually replying to this idiotic webpage! I swore I would never! I don't understsand people that can talk crap and haft to leave code names. Cody Ross is a great person and a great baseball player, he deserves people to support and respect him for what he has done for him and his family. He is a great team player. We need to be happy for him and support him the same time, and leave all the nonsense out of it. Congratulations CODY FOR YOUR ACHEIEVMENTS!

Charlie B.

PS> If you want to talk crap your not gong to get anymore out of me LOL! Cody is AWESOMW!!!!!!!!!!1
Charlie Burkham

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Oct 28, 2010
I can't beleive that I'm actually replying to this idiotic webpage! I swore I would never! I don't understsand people that can talk crap and haft to leave code names. Cody Ross is a great person and a great baseball player, he deserves people to support and respect him for what he has done for him and his family. He is a great team player. We need to be happy for him and support him the same time, and leave all the nonsense out of it. Congratulations CODY FOR YOUR ACHEIEVMENTS!

Charlie B.

PS> If you want to talk crap your not gong to get anymore out of me LOL! Cody is AWESOMW!!!!!!!!!!1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Rangers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rangers' Darvish says no more strange feelings ... Mar '17 MorePhartx 2
News Another strange abrupt ending for Rangers after... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Fundiementally ill 1
News Texas Rangers' Michael Young almost punched Elv... (Aug '16) Aug '16 JoT 1
News St. Louis Cardinals: Seung-Hwan Oh should repla... (Jun '16) Jun '16 P Funk 1
News Nomar Mazara To Replace Mitch Moreland? (Apr '16) Apr '16 windingmywatch 1
News Orioles could make move for a reliever after Br... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Johnny Manziel at Rangers game days after leavi... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Johnny Rehab 2
More from around the web