Valentine wants to meet with Sox

There are 1 comment on the Nov 19, 2011, Lowell Sun story titled Valentine wants to meet with Sox. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

He said yesterday that he already has spoken to general manager Ben Cherington and "I'm looking forward to having conversations, if that's what they want to do." The former manager of the New York Mets and Texas Rangers said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press that "I hope that there'd be a plan to give me an opportunity to meet" ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

XFlushing Fan

Elmhurst, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2011
Bobby Valentine is a great motivator and clubhouse force to be reckoned with in strategy. The NY Mets never would have been in the World Series in 2000 without him. He also can argue the finer points of baseball and the rule book. Great guy, Flushing fans still miss him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Rangers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Johnny Manziel at Rangers game days after leavi... Apr 17 Johnny Rehab 2
News Josh Hamilton not missed by Texas Rangers fans (Oct '14) Oct '14 169114Rock 2
News Mariners inch closer to postseason, yet fans st... (Aug '14) Aug '14 johnnyj 1
Texas Rangers Live Stream (Aug '14) Aug '14 gecore 1
News NBA: End of an Era (Jul '14) Jul '14 Tu Hung Lo 3
News Tuesday Morning Texas Rangers Update (Jun '14) Jun '14 dalia 1
News Sherrington: Injuries aside, here's my biggest ... (May '14) May '14 Kliphrd 1
More from around the web