Minor-league callups Chris Gimenez, W...

Minor-league callups Chris Gimenez, Will Rhymes find opportunities with Tampa Bay Rays

There are 1 comment on the St. Petersburg Times story from May 7, 2012, titled Minor-league callups Chris Gimenez, Will Rhymes find opportunities with Tampa Bay Rays. In it, St. Petersburg Times reports that:

When the two signed as minor league free agents in the winter, accepting an invite to spring training, it didn't make for headlines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Petersburg Times.

rfromrkd

Manistee, MI

#1 May 8, 2012
Liked Rhymes when he was in the Detroit system. They didn't give him a real chance last year. DD likes big guys like Raburn & Inge! Will should help the Rays win some games while Longoria is on the DL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Bay Rays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detroit Tigers Should Sign a Veteran Catcher in... Oct '16 Silver Star 1
News Ted Williams museum inductions/dinner to featur... Sep '16 willyG 1
News Did You Say B.J. Upton Sucks? (Oct '08) Aug '16 fishkev55 5
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Spike 2
News a I think about my dad every morning without fa... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Fart news 29
News There should be no way Dodgers sign pitcher acc... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mikeygee1214 1
News Peralta joins Dodgers (Nov '14) Nov '14 Dodger Blue 1
More from around the web