Beltran, Cardinals agree to 2-year contract

Dec 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFVS12

Carlos Beltran and the World Series champion St. Louis Cardinals have agreed to a 2-year contract pending results of a physical, fortifying the team's lineup following the departure of Albert Pujols.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
)?)ppj jv))?

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Good deal
METS FAN FOREVER

Rochelle Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

GOOD GRIEF!!! I was hoping that Carlos would wind up back w/ the SF Giants or go to the Red Sox but to the Cardinals? I hate the Cardinals for what happened to the Mets in the 2006 NLCS. And guess who struck out with a chance for the Amazin's to go face teh Tigers in the 2006 World Series? CARLOS BELTRAN. Now I really have to BOO his ass when he comes to Citi Field this summer. He might as well had gone to Korea or Japan to play ball.
People

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

METS FAN FOREVER wrote:
GOOD GRIEF!!! I was hoping that Carlos would wind up back w/ the SF Giants or go to the Red Sox but to the Cardinals? I hate the Cardinals for what happened to the Mets in the 2006 NLCS. And guess who struck out with a chance for the Amazin's to go face teh Tigers in the 2006 World Series? CARLOS BELTRAN. Now I really have to BOO his ass when he comes to Citi Field this summer. He might as well had gone to Korea or Japan to play ball.
LOL your a Mets fan.
METS FAN FOREVER

Rochelle Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

They interviewed Beltran recently and told Mets fans to get over the end of the 2006 season. Hey Sunshine, It's been 5+ years and I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER THE WAY YOU JUST STOOD THERE LIKE A BUMP ON A LOG AND LET ADAM WAINWRIGHT FREEZE YOU WITH THAT CURVEBALL. Keith Hernandez would of hit a frozen rope so devestating that Wainwright would of quit baseball and go to work as a DOG CATCHER!!!!
Cocaine

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

When Matt Carpenter has his contract expire will he stay with the cardinals?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Cardinals Discussions

Search the St. Louis Cardinals Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Albert Pujols: Cardinals GM John Mozeliak Speak... (Jan '12) Apr '14 M Hunt 14
Edwin Jackson looks to bounce back for Cubs in ... Feb '14 earl scott 1
Column: Miller will make Hall and have last laugh (Dec '13) Dec '13 PB in Saint Paul 1
New York Yankees Trying To Trade For David Freese (Nov '13) Nov '13 Comnsnse 1
Rounding Third: Did Lester have a little help? (Oct '13) Nov '13 Janitor 4
Red Sox win World Series with 6-1 victory over ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Grogan 1
St. Louis Cardinals (Oct '13) Oct '13 BarTender 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••