Ludwick believers were right all along

Ludwick believers were right all along

There are 1 comment on the Toronto Blue Jays story from Aug 29, 2007, titled Ludwick believers were right all along. In it, Toronto Blue Jays reports that:

“And then I was really young and I went into a little funk and I couldn't get out of it, and they sent me down.”

A call comes from halfway across the country, at the end of the work day, and Padres executive Grady Fuson is still eager to return it. via Toronto Blue Jays

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toronto Blue Jays.

“VERY NICE!!!!!”

Since: Aug 07

Collinsville IL

#1 Aug 29, 2007
Yeah Baby go Ludwick I love this kid every year cardinals bring up players that are great players because theyre consistent they come out and do theyre job they get on base they score runs and they get key hits when the team needs it the most ludwick duncan and ankiel are the perfect outfield combination for the cards right now at least until that harasmis (i think im spelling that right) kid that the cards are putting their hopes on gets called up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Cardinals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not so sticky: MLB says no violation in Molina ... Apr '17 DoPhart 6
News Mariners claim lefty Kiekhefer from Cardinals (Nov '16) Nov '16 Johnnyj 1
News Texas Rangers' Michael Young almost punched Elv... (Aug '16) Aug '16 JoT 1
News Could Cardinals make a change at closer? (Jun '16) Jun '16 P Funk 1
News St. Louis Cardinals: Seung-Hwan Oh should repla... (Jun '16) Jun '16 P Funk 1
News Baffoe: Cardinals' Sour Grapes Over Jason Heywa... (Dec '15) May '16 julie 3
News Scherzer excels, Zimmerman debuts as Nats tie C... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 1
More from around the web