Penn St. riot ends aspiring Army offi...

Penn St. riot ends aspiring Army officer's dream

There are 2 comments on the ABC 27 story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Penn St. riot ends aspiring Army officer's dream. In it, ABC 27 reports that:

Cliff Lee tossed seven sharp innings to earn his first home win in nearly a year and the Philadelphia Phillies completed a three-game sweep against the major league-leading Washington Nationals with a 4-1 victory on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 27.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Aug 27, 2012
They should all be expelled for supporting the football perverts! Penn state should shut down the football program. It serves no useful purpose! If it continues athletes should have to have the same test scored for admittance and keep at least a 3.0 GPA!
JPS

Darby, PA

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Not exactly an objective title. Does the uthor expect that we'd support this hooligan?

Had he ever become an officer, we could certainly ecpect him to initiate the 21st century equivalent of My Lai.

Since you have never heard of this, we suggest that you peruse Wikipedia under the search-terms:

Vietnam War, bloody massacre, condoned by US Army honchos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Phillies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romero set for Double-A debut Apr 10 ThisPhartse 5
News Phillies manager: Altherr may replace Herrera i... (Aug '16) Oct '17 Tasty Fart 6
News Chicago White Sox: The case for more Tyler Sala... (May '16) May '16 Ozzie Guillen 1
News Astros 35 mins ago 6:28 p.m.Astros waste strong... (Mar '16) Mar '16 jaden harrell 1
News Hooters Ball Girl Tries To Toss Foul Ball To Fa... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 7
News National League Manager of the Year: Joe Maddon (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Cameron Rupp is the Phillies' Starting Catcher (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 3