The Minnesota Twins 2012 Season In Re...

The Minnesota Twins 2012 Season In Review

There are 7 comments on the Twinkie Town story from Apr 2, 2012, titled The Minnesota Twins 2012 Season In Review. In it, Twinkie Town reports that:

As a new season dawns, we take a look back at the 2012 season, sixth months in advance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Twinkie Town.

you mean 2018

United States

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Demoting Tsuyoshi Nishioka to the minors, which is a realization that his salary (three years, $9.25 million) more wasted money
jeri lynn

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 20, 2012
you mean 2018 wrote:
Demoting Tsuyoshi Nishioka to the minors, which is a realization that his salary (three years,$9.25 million) more wasted money
50- 70 , this team will lose 100 plus games this yr. reality check it starts with the manager, NO leadership skills in this club house. Wake up Twins upper MGT. get new manager this yr so we can build on somthing - PLEASE !!
yep

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Morneau(?)
Steroids or not?
yep

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2012
Maybe
yuup

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Aug 23, 2012
jeri lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
50- 70 , this team will lose 100 plus games this yr. reality check it starts with the manager, NO leadership skills in this club house. Wake up Twins upper MGT. get new manager this yr so we can build on somthing - PLEASE !!
the home stretch, no OCT/ playing for this team for yrs and yrs and yrs.
yuup

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Aug 23, 2012
jeri lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
50- 70 , this team will lose 100 plus games this yr. reality check it starts with the manager, NO leadership skills in this club house. Wake up Twins upper MGT. get new manager this yr so we can build on somthing - PLEASE !!
no OCT. playin gor serveral yrs.

sit back and watch them lose !
review this

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Aug 28, 2012
you mean 2018 wrote:
Demoting Tsuyoshi Nishioka to the minors, which is a realization that his salary (three years,$9.25 million) more wasted money
almost 20 games out - we can hit 100 loses !

great record within the weakest division in bb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

National League Central Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are the Cubs or Mets Better Positioned to Achie... May '15 stewart scott 2
News NL Central: Cardinals Had Better Be Worried Abo... May '15 fartman1 2
News 2015 Chicago Cubs: Wait 'Til Next Year Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Chicago Cubs: David Price to reunite with Joe M... Apr '15 stewart scott 4
News Cubs, Cardinals come into opener with high hopes Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Fortune could shine on Cubs once again in '15 Jan '15 EARL SCOTT 1
News Bold Predictions: "We're Going to Win the NL Ce... Jan '15 EARL SCOTT 1
More from around the web