Report: A-Rod needs hip surgery

Report: A-Rod needs hip surgery

There are 4 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 5, 2009, titled Report: A-Rod needs hip surgery. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Alex Rodriguez will have surgery to remove a cyst from his right hip and will be sidelined until mid-May, the brother of the New York Yankees third baseman told ESPNdeportes.com. The operation, scheduled for ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Since: Dec 07

Arlington, VA

#1 Mar 6, 2009
"Conservative" therapy means lots of opioids to let him play hurt and "earn" his salary. Surgery is for wimps.
Who Cares

Valrico, FL

#2 Mar 7, 2009
Maybe if he discontinues injecting that $hit into his hip, the cyst may possibly disappear. Personally, I could care less if they shoot him...that is what they do to poor helpless lame horses.
Colbie

Torrance, CA

#3 Dec 13, 2011
Probably this can be start of a new life for him after the hip surgery because things will be different after surgery whether he likes it or not. http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com/
Dexie

New York, NY

#4 Dec 29, 2011
On a similar note, know that legal professionals say that several clients have initiated court actions against Johnson and Johnson (J&J). They were the suffering victims of DePuy product failures and defects, among them displacements, fractures and loosening. DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. is a subsisdiary company of J&J. With claims for compensation piling up globally, DePuy should pay attention to these the hip replacement problems experienced by its patients.More information found here: http://www.depuyhipreplacementlawsuit.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 52 min NYStateOfMind 336,079
News World Baseball Classic is nice in theory, but i... Feb '17 WorthPhartzs 2
News The Yankees should be selling (Aug '16) Jan '17 FrankPharts 3
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Dec '16 Yank22 8
News Yankees' realistic dream Opening Day lineup for... Dec '16 Yank22 3
News Video: Jonathan Holder Speaks at Baseball Luncheon (Oct '16) Oct '16 Michele Cotten 1
News Which N.J. stars have landed on the cover of Sp... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Denise Klotz-Hina 1
More from around the web