last 8 games
vinniesr

Apollo Beach, FL

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Someone from thr front office has to sart runnibg the team and get to Girardi and teach him baseball....He's coming down the stretch, he has to use fresh arms in the pen, for one Joba, Ardsma, Garcia, Lowe.....use them stop the baloney and alibiing...The fans are never going to get over that he blew a ten game lead....Also the great pick up that cashman made in Pierce is gone sad for Cash....
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Joe must know something. They won the Eastern Division and have the league's best record. He did pretty well considering all the injuries the team had this year. I've never been a huge Girardi fan but he did a good job getting them to where they are. It sounds like you won't be happy until they go 162-0.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr NYStateOfMind 328,601
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May 23 Spike 3
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May 12 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
News Yankees get Aroldis Chapman from Reds for 4 min... Apr '16 Mongo 8
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Comcast And YES Network Play Hardball As Baseba... Mar '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web