Yankees likely out of running for Teixeira

Full story: Newsday 301
The Yankees' acquisition of CC Sabathia , and their likely signing of one more top-flight starting pitcher, will all but take them out of the running for Mark Teixeira, two people familiar with the situation ... Full Story
Mike

Scottsdale, AZ

#288 Jan 19, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Harley, another Mets fan with a crystal ball. Did they have a give away day that we weren't aware of? He could have stopped at the point where he wrote the Mets will blow!!!
Does mommy know you talk like that Mikey??? I'll bet you think it adds to your comments and makes you sound tough. Personally I think it makes you sound about 12.
Very unique way of spelling Phillies also. You're just an all around genius little fella.
stop running to mommy all the time stank fan, and face the music, the Mets will rule in 09, while the stanks will suck. you sound like your only 9 wimpy.
Prince of Mastic Beach

AOL

#289 Jan 20, 2009
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question for you, if you dont mind. When your win streak was ended, how would you describe the reaction / actions of the winning team (Lindy)?
Also, do you think they got lucky in getting the win?
They had to use a few trick plays to win. They knew they couldn't play straight up and beat us. So yes, I think they were a little lucky.
Prince of Mastic Beach

AOL

#290 Feb 3, 2009
I will announce my school choice tomorrow at 12 noon- stay tuned!
Jim

Phoenix, AZ

#291 Feb 3, 2009
Prince of Mastic Beach wrote:
I will announce my school choice tomorrow at 12 noon- stay tuned!
Kiddie Kollege in Patchogue???
LIAM

Sanford, FL

#292 Feb 3, 2009
Suffolk Community?

Since: Dec 08

Bridgewater, NJ

#293 Feb 4, 2009
Mickey Mouse University?
VOR

Bronx, NY

#294 Feb 4, 2009
Harvard
Prince of Mastic Beach

AOL

#295 Feb 4, 2009
Announcement delayed.
Jim

AOL

#296 Feb 4, 2009
Announcement delayed.
WHY??? we haven't slept for 2 days waiting for this big announcement and now you delay it!!!
LIAM

Sanford, FL

#297 Feb 4, 2009
haha still waiting for that phone to ring. Quick, make sure it's plugged in. Wouldn't want you to miss out on Syracuse or Ohio State for such a dumb mistake.
Jim

AOL

#298 Feb 4, 2009
LIAM wrote:
haha still waiting for that phone to ring. Quick, make sure it's plugged in. Wouldn't want you to miss out on Syracuse or Ohio State for such a dumb mistake.
LMAO

Bridgewater, NJ

#299 Feb 5, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY??? we haven't slept for 2 days waiting for this big announcement and now you delay it!!!
Maybe he's waiting to hear from a couple of online universities interested in making him a virtual linebacker.
VOR

Bronx, NY

#300 Feb 5, 2009
Announcement delayed.
Dude, it's obvious that you are taking some interest as a sign that someone offered you a scholarship. By your focus and posts, I would be much more excited to learn some day that you had graduated from a college, something I would say right now has pretty high odds against.
LIAM

Sanford, FL

#301 Feb 7, 2009
The Prince must really really despise tellemarkters!
Jim

AOL

#302 Feb 7, 2009
LIAM wrote:
The Prince must really really despise tellemarkters!
LMAO
I can't stand the suspense!

Bridgewater, NJ

#303 Feb 8, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
I can't stand the suspense!
I haven't slept in days.
Jim

AOL

#304 Feb 8, 2009
PCJ_Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't slept in days.
Me either!
Perhaps one of the schools called him regarding a custodial opening and he misunderstood!
Prince of Mastic Beach

AOL

#305 Feb 8, 2009
Guys, be paitient. As soon as I have news I will let you all know. Please bear with me and my family at this time. Thanks.
Jim

AOL

#306 Feb 8, 2009
Guys, be paitient. As soon as I have news I will let you all know. Please bear with me and my family at this time. Thanks.
WOW, drama at its best!
OK Prince, we'll hang in there eagerly awaiting your announcement! Oh god, I can't stand the suspense!
Please, promise to let us know just as soon as you hear anything, OK!!!!!
VOR

Bronx, NY

#307 Feb 8, 2009
Good luck. I hope it works out for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 29 min Paul Yanks 311,703
Things to know about MLB free-agent signings Dec 16 EARL SCOTT 1
Alex Rodriguez Admits To DEA He Used Performanc... Dec 11 Real 2
Alex Rodriguez Represents Dark Time in Major Le... Nov '14 jill 8
The New York Yankees' Investing Blunder Cost De... Nov '14 Big mike 6
Like It Or Not, Alex Rodriguez Isn't Going Anyw... (May '14) Nov '14 ken 2
Judge helps Scottsdale rally past Glendale Oct '14 Comnsnse 1
More from around the web