The Injury to New York Yankees Pitche...

The Injury to New York Yankees Pitcher Phil Hughes will make the Bombers Better

There are 3 comments on the Rant Sports story from Mar 5, 2013, titled The Injury to New York Yankees Pitcher Phil Hughes will make the Bombers Better. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The New York Yankees have to stay healthy to have any chance at another playoff appearance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

chris mari

AOL

#1 Mar 6, 2013
the yanks have zero shot at the playoffs.Hal and Cashman have dismantled the team for the sake of profit while charging fans through the nose for tickets.It is so bad that there is no one to step in for injured players,except some of their old retreads like Diaz.Yankee fans,do yourself a favor,stay home this season and send a message to Hal "if you give us junk players,don't expect the yankee fans to support your lifestyle".
305YanksFan

Miami, FL

#2 Mar 7, 2013
chris mari wrote:
the yanks have zero shot at the playoffs.Hal and Cashman have dismantled the team for the sake of profit while charging fans through the nose for tickets.It is so bad that there is no one to step in for injured players,except some of their old retreads like Diaz.Yankee fans,do yourself a favor,stay home this season and send a message to Hal "if you give us junk players,don't expect the yankee fans to support your lifestyle".
I disagree on the dismantling point--they really haven't changed their core much at all outside of letting Martin go. In fact, that's part of the problem--they're an aging core of oft-injured players whose best days are behind them yet whose big paydays are still ahead of them and are killing the cap.
Jim

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Mar 13, 2013
305YanksFan wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree on the dismantling point--they really haven't changed their core much at all outside of letting Martin go. In fact, that's part of the problem--they're an aging core of oft-injured players whose best days are behind them yet whose big paydays are still ahead of them and are killing the cap.
Jeter ready to go pal....

http://b.bm324.com/public/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr Billy Ball 329,664
News Yankees get Aroldis Chapman from Reds for 4 min... (Dec '15) Jun 12 ericjagielo1 9
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun 1 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
More from around the web