Harper: Mets should make Frankie a Yankee

Jun 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

With Joba Chamberlain likely headed for Tommy John surgery, the Yankees are certainly in need of a reliable bullpen arm - they'll find one in Queens, playing for the Mets, in Francisco Rodriguez.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Flushing Fan

Rego Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Listen, a**hole, Yankee fans are blowhard greedy dumb a**es!
Oh, you think you deserve anything and everything. Who the hell do you think you are, God?
All teams deserve to win titles and have decent players not just the Yankees.
Your team may have 27 titles, but heart and entitlement are two very different matters.
Bugger off my team and save your entitlement program for your brain dead fans!
Flushing Fan

Rego Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Hey, Harper, you putz, what players are the Yanks going to give up after you cripple the Mets for a closer? The one arm, fear of gnat pitcher, Joba Chamberlin?
You are a moron! It figures, you are a Yankee fan!
Mets Fan Forever

Maplewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Why don't the Stankees go outside NYC to get their setup guy since Joba the Hut will be out for a while; If the Mets are gonna trade Frankie, DON'T trade to the NL East or the Bronx. Btw, Stankee fans; how did you like being assraped by Red Sox Nation, I heard it was so brutal that A-Bum went to get a preganancy test. LOL. The Metsies will be .500 after tonight!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••