Harper: Mets should make Frankie a Ya...

Harper: Mets should make Frankie a Yankee

There are 3 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 10, 2011, titled Harper: Mets should make Frankie a Yankee. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

With Joba Chamberlain likely headed for Tommy John surgery, the Yankees are certainly in need of a reliable bullpen arm - they'll find one in Queens, playing for the Mets, in Francisco Rodriguez.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Flushing Fan

Elmhurst, NY

#1 Jun 11, 2011
Listen, a**hole, Yankee fans are blowhard greedy dumb a**es!
Oh, you think you deserve anything and everything. Who the hell do you think you are, God?
All teams deserve to win titles and have decent players not just the Yankees.
Your team may have 27 titles, but heart and entitlement are two very different matters.
Bugger off my team and save your entitlement program for your brain dead fans!
Flushing Fan

Elmhurst, NY

#2 Jun 11, 2011
Hey, Harper, you putz, what players are the Yanks going to give up after you cripple the Mets for a closer? The one arm, fear of gnat pitcher, Joba Chamberlin?
You are a moron! It figures, you are a Yankee fan!
Mets Fan Forever

Union, NJ

#3 Jun 11, 2011
Why don't the Stankees go outside NYC to get their setup guy since Joba the Hut will be out for a while; If the Mets are gonna trade Frankie, DON'T trade to the NL East or the Bronx. Btw, Stankee fans; how did you like being assraped by Red Sox Nation, I heard it was so brutal that A-Bum went to get a preganancy test. LOL. The Metsies will be .500 after tonight!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 44 min Wun Hung Lo 316,759
Cashman's follies. May 23 Comnsnse 1
News New York Yankees' Jose Pirela is 'Ready to Go';... May 5 tom wingo 2
News Ellsbury has 4 hits, leads Yankees to 8-5 win o... May 4 tom wingo 3
News A-Rod ties Mays for 4th with 660 HRs; Yanks top... May 4 tom wingo 4
News Yanks won't pay A-Rod $6M bonus for 660th homer May 4 tom wingo 4
News Blue Lizard Drafted by Yankees and Cubs Mar '15 stewart scott 2
More from around the web