Smith: Make way for Jose to Bronx

Smith: Make way for Jose to Bronx

There are 4 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 15, 2011, titled Smith: Make way for Jose to Bronx. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

New York Mets shortstop Jose Reyes makes sense as an eventual replacement for Derek Jeter at the Yankees' shortstop position due to his youth, speed, talent and experience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Flushing Fan

Forest Hills, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2011
What if the METS resign Reyes? Will Stinkee fans cry foul? The team of entitlement is feeling its age???
I hope to God that METS stay in the wild card contention to the end and watch the Stinkee fans fall into the fire of the evil empire land of defeat!
Back off Jose Reyes, you Stinkee supporters, he is ours until the end!
Alderson, pay attention! You think the stands are empty now??????????
Flushing Fan

Forest Hills, NY

#2 Jun 15, 2011
Are Smith and Harper a couple of Stinkee mates? Sure does read like they are snuggling in Stinkee Stadium hoping that a MET player can save the evil empire from the old age home!
Billy Ringo

Springfield, NJ

#3 Jun 16, 2011
Reyes does NOT make sense for The Yankees. Reyes is a lazy POS - he belongs in Flushing with the rest of the loser Mutts.
Flushing Fan

Forest Hills, NY

#4 Jun 16, 2011
Hey, Ringo, Reyes has surpassed Jimmy Rollins in the All Star voting!!!!!
Let's Go Mets!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr jimi-yank 333,621
News Video: Jonathan Holder Speaks at Baseball Luncheon Oct 22 Michele Cotten 1
News Which N.J. stars have landed on the cover of Sp... Oct 21 Denise Klotz-Hina 1
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? Oct 13 auntiejj 6
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... Oct 1 Spike 5
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? Sep 28 El Cacique 4
News Yankees Blueprint for a 2017 World Series Champ... Sep '16 Stingo 1
More from around the web