Bat-retrieving dog for Yankees affili...

Bat-retrieving dog for Yankees affiliate dies

There are 1 comment on the SFGate story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Bat-retrieving dog for Yankees affiliate dies. In it, SFGate reports that:

In this June 4, 2013 file photo, New York Yankees relief pitcher Joba Chamberlain poses on the field with a golden retriever named Chase that retrieves bats for the Yankees minor league team, the Trenton Thunder, before a baseball game at Yankee Stadium in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Annette Fiore

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 9, 2013
Joe Gerardi must have bet against the Yankees during Monday nights game. We drove over four hours only to see a terrible game. The lineup was awful. Left his good players on the bench. Took Phil Hughes out, don't know why, Kansas cities manager left his pitcher in. So disappointed in the game and Joe girardi. Would like my money back so I can take in another game with a better manager

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 23 hr The Don 334,485
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? Oct '16 auntiejj 7
News Video: Jonathan Holder Speaks at Baseball Luncheon Oct '16 Michele Cotten 1
News Which N.J. stars have landed on the cover of Sp... Oct '16 Denise Klotz-Hina 1
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... Oct '16 Spike 5
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? Sep '16 El Cacique 4
News Yankees Blueprint for a 2017 World Series Champ... Sep '16 Stingo 1
More from around the web