Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee immortals

#307913 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>No more need to worry my friend......Solarte makes final cut.....Nunez to go to AAA for now possibly traded or DFA......about time.....
Yanks should consider Vin Mazzaro for the pen......he had a 2.71 ERA for the Pirates last year.....and they just released him as they were outta minor league opinons......
That would be a low risk signing and he was mentioned in trade talks for one of the Yankee catching prospects under 23.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307914 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>No more need to worry my friend......Solarte makes final cut.....Nunez to go to AAA for now possibly traded or DFA......about time.....
Yanks should consider Vin Mazzaro for the pen......he had a 2.71 ERA for the Pirates last year.....and they just released him as they were outta minor league opinons......
Stickin up for another Jersey Boy eh Paulie?

Doubt Mazzaro is going anywhere PIT brought him up.

Then of course some team could wear blinders on his career and only consider last season numbers and find a spot for him but I doubt it.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307915 Mar 29, 2014
Funny story from Spanish ESPN:

Nunez got called into office first, so Solarte thought he was out, went to get ball to get Jeter's signature and say goodbye
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307917 Mar 29, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a low risk signing and he was mentioned in trade talks for one of the Yankee catching prospects under 23.
Yeah interesting Mazzaro lost his spot with those numbers to former Sox prospect Stolmy Pimental...

PIT likes Yankee throwaway catchers and now Stewarts knee blew out they might have a space but would probably have to clear a 40 spot for him and they already have to find one for Solarte. With everyone making cuts there will probably be a few backstops looking for jobs that rate higher than Romine's ceiling which he's at today.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307918 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Fu.....Yanks will win the AL East!!!!.....maybe win #28 this year......deep rotation.......could be best in baseball......and with plenty of depth......Anna and Solarte give the Yanks great IF depth....Solarte another OFer....maybe Ichiro will be gone dunno......sox are gonna be a 4th place team they are a joke....with no depth or a farm system.....that DW is an idiot....a total moron......lmfao
The Yankless won't contend and you know it

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#307920 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Fu.....Yanks will win the AL East!!!!.....maybe win #28 this year......deep rotation.......could be best in baseball......and with plenty of depth......Anna and Solarte give the Yanks great IF depth....Solarte another OFer....maybe Ichiro will be gone dunno......sox are gonna be a 4th place team they are a joke....with no depth or a farm system.....that DW is an idiot....a total moron......lmfao
Yanks keeping young guys around on the bench this year, in the bullpen also. I like the young bench guys, speed and spunk is what they need.

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#307921 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I like Mazzaro.....think the Yanks should go after him......how about Solarte making the final cut.....tweeks Bryan Hoch.......I love it......Anna could be the starting shortstop in 2015.......331 BA in the PCL won the batting title.......he's gonna be very good no doubt.......looks so poised at the plate all the time....
And with all the pitching we've added this spring, Yanks are stacked.

Yanks are the best and deepest team in baseball now.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307922 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I like Mazzaro.....think the Yanks should go after him......how about Solarte making the final cut.....tweeks Bryan Hoch.......I love it......Anna could be the starting shortstop in 2015.......331 BA in the PCL won the batting title.......he's gonna be very good no doubt.......looks so poised at the plate all the time....
You forgot to mention his swagger moron
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307923 Mar 29, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yanks keeping young guys around on the bench this year, in the bullpen also. I like the young bench guys, speed and spunk is what they need.
Yankless overpaid 3 injury prone guys and filled the roster with other teams throwaways.

Non contending film at 11
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307925 Mar 29, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
And with all the pitching we've added this spring, Yanks are stacked.
Yanks are the best and deepest team in baseball now.
Yeah amazing..Yanks stack half a billion dollars on declining FAs and still have no IF or bullpen

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#307928 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:

anyone recall the whiner and his yankee hate predictions in 09?? every step of the way...a rip job...and why not look at his soxies...in 09/10/11/ 12...he would not dare make a prediction in 13 until it was obvious they would win the east..then the gorilla chest pounding began...

and never ever forget the hide in 2012 when they sucked and his cheesy lying excuses of why he ran out of here...a whiny lying frontrunner homer fan...the worst kind...will never bring up the ills of his team...why, worried it will be tossed in his face...truth hurts, so we get the silence, deflect and ignore on facts..or, cry and whine time

coming from the guy who has made up nicknames of players, a racist...childish nicknames of posters...vulgar and who has mentioned wives of posters and families...some deep bitterness, hate and spite issues..a true wack job...needs mental health checkups...

when 2012 happens, watch the clock for june/july..time for the family, work and life excuse...and the disappear act all over again...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307929 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree......I mean the Yanks have Tanaka and Pineda in the back end of the rotation.....are you kidding me? that's clearly the best back end SP in baseball......Yanks fleeced Seattle big time in that deal......and lets not forget Jose Campos......when healthy he could be headed to the pen.....wow what pitching the Bronx Bombers have......unreal....
Totally unreal because its bu77sh1t.

Campos gonna make it out of A ball this year? Oh yeah you said he was in the pen. Might be the rest of the Yankless pen is crap why not throw a Aballer with a bad arm.

Think Pineda can throw over 60 pitches on his first start without blowing out the arm? He hasn't yet....

Noesi at 2-13 with the Mariners has done more than Pineda and Campos have nevermind fat fraud roidsboy Jesus Montero who you said was the best thing ever.

some fleece
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307931 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Whats funny is the sox have Bogaerts and Middlebrooks starting at SS and 3B.......sox farm has produced total crap through the years......Bradley, Lavarnway........shit Pedroia is declining.....Lackey Peavy and Doubront are gonna be crap in the sox rotaion and you know it eh? and lets not forget your pen is total crap....Uehara was a fluke....much like the sox last year moron.......lmfao
Huh your last post said I was hiding... you must love my swagger
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307934 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Look at your sox rotation you idiot.....
Lester is too much up and down.......your #2,3 and 4 guys are injury prone moron......Buch is always getting injured.......Lackey and Doubront are washed up........
sox lineup is a total joke.....you gotta beyond frail CF in Sizemore....sure one time great.....but that was many moons ago you moron......now he's about a week away from the 60 day DL.....papi falling apart and sox give him another 1 year deal.....stupid Ben doesn't pay attention.....and little runt Pedroia is falling apart also......old clowns behind the plate....38 year old bum AJ Pierzyinski......Gomes and Napoli.....only do good in fenway....what a jjoke those beaners are......lmfao
Oh stop your inane babble its the same babble as last season and the Red Sox won the WS so kinda proves your babble is inane babble doesn't it?

And knock off the racist remarks

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#307935 Mar 29, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh your last post said I was hiding... you must love my swagger

"swagger"???

lmfao...omg

what we love is when you take your rat tail, stick it between your legs and slink out of here like in 2012...a coward...the forum rat

then come back with lying cheesy excuses...making em up as you go along

what was it, no yank chat? didn't you claim that 2-3 weeks ago, yet here you are...lying taunting a vulgar low class pos...

try and dare bring up the bhj excuse..you know, the one your 2 buddies backstabbed him while you accused us...and 4 of us including, paul, bronto, Harley and myself told that dope to knock it off....go back and check, your good at that

and, if you want verification, just ask bhj what really happened...but you wont dare

as its your buddies that did it...YOUR BUDDIES...enjoy you lying sackofshit.

effin hypocrite.

get ready to run away again..sox fail, you are gone..and I cannot wait.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307937 Mar 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"swagger"???
lmfao...omg
what we love is when you take your rat tail, stick it between your legs and slink out of here like in 2012...a coward...the forum rat
what was it, no yank chat? didn't you claim that 2-3 weeks ago, yet here you are...lying taunting a vulgar low class pos...
try and dare bring up the bhj excuse..you know, the one your 2 buddies backstabbed him while you accused us...and 4 of us including, paul, bronto, Harley and myself told that dope to knock it off....go back and check, your good at that
and, if you want verification, just ask bhj what really happened...but you wont dare
effin hypocrite.
Doesn't matter if I post here or not because your obsessed with me and post about me whether I post here or not.

Yeah the swagger line comes from dumbarse Pauly who posted he loves Tanakas swagger before spring training...before he had seen him pitch...

silence on Paulys racist remarks yet you roast me for posting racist remarks on Ortiz that I didn't make. Hypocrite. Liar. Clueless tubby little obsessed screen door salesman with a chip on his shoulder.

Something you should realize your really waiting on is someone to come and make all the crap you sling real to you. And it will happen. And you won't be able to lie cry and whine your way out of it.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307938 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Swagger? what you did in 2012 running outta here for good like a rat with its tail between its legs after the sox hit rock bottom......is what I call a COWARD you moron......its what your gay pal fatso does very well.......you dope LMFAO
Youre not very bright are you Pauly?

Just between you and me..it shows
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#307939 Mar 29, 2014
“I’m just trying to protect it,’’ Teixi said.“Taking your ‘A’ swing, taking that swing that is 100 percent and I need to trust that I can do that and not feel pain. I need to finish my swing instead of protecting my wrist. Last year, to protect my wrist, I didn’t finish my swing.’’

Yeah but it finished you...

Thats okay Yankless can afford Texi to start below his normal blistering pace...they can platoon him with...um...err....

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#307941 Mar 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a proven idiot ya dope......how many times have we heard you brag about the sox farm? they are crap moron.......and they've been that way forever too......I mean Bradley,.....Middlebrooks.... Bogaerts....Lavarnway......the list goes on....all crap and than you talk about the Yanks farm with bitterness? they have pitching, catching, IF and OF depth......sox have none of that.......stop with your bitter crap and go get some help will you? geeeeesh
Ignore him, he's desperate for shout out pals to convince everyone the Yankees are not a great team in 2014...which they will be.

And he knows the Sox stink and have no prospects either

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Yankee immortals

#307942 Mar 29, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"swagger"???
lmfao...omg
effin hypocrite.
What buddies? he has none now no one can stand his non stop dribble. Yanks have the swagger now. Sox are old and fat and have no prospects. Only FA they ever signed that was any good was because the Yankees did not show interest in them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? Oct '16 auntiejj 7
News Video: Jonathan Holder Speaks at Baseball Luncheon Oct '16 Michele Cotten 1
News Which N.J. stars have landed on the cover of Sp... Oct '16 Denise Klotz-Hina 1
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... Oct '16 Spike 5
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? Sep '16 El Cacique 4
News Yankees Blueprint for a 2017 World Series Champ... Sep '16 Stingo 1
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... Aug '16 Stella Velasquez 6
More from around the web