Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

UK

#301813 Jan 1, 2014
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Most runs scored in baseball is a fluke according to Pauly urinal cake...most wins in baseball is a fluke according to Pauly Urinal Cake...
Hey shitferbrains notice the Sox are odds on favorites to win the ALE?
All those 'bums' you mention have world series rings..gonna be fun to see Ellsbury get presented his last series ring by the Sox this year...
In 2012 sox had the2nd worst record in the AL at 69-93.....get rid of Valentine for Farrell......get a couple of role players slash bums in Gomes....Napoli and Victorino.......yeah its an easy call moron....SOX WERE A FLUKE IN 2013 you stupid azzwipe.......Yanks get Jimenez and Tanaka they will win the AL East in 2014....bet on it numbnuts.....
Paul Yanks

UK

#301814 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Pierzinskis numbers are comparable to Saltys...much better defense...in fact his numbers rival McCanns who the Yanks overpaid for decline..
Pauly? Management? Yeah he manages to wedge his fat arse in the stalls to scrub bowls..he's the company joke
Pierzynski is an old man behind the plate dopey a washed up bum....salty was much better......who else you got Ross and Laverne and Shirley moron? LMFAO

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#301815 Jan 1, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey toilet scrubber who's the sox ss and cf? dunno? neither does Henry ya fatfuck....sox were a fluke in 2013 you stupid moron....LMFAO
You got serious mental health issues the way you speak to people.

Washington, DC

#301816 Jan 1, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Pierzynski is an old man behind the plate dopey a washed up bum....salty was much better......who else you got Ross and Laverne and Shirley moron? LMFAO
Plus the fact he's a clubhouse cancer.
Paul Yanks

UK

#301817 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Pauly youre a big fat doughy minimum wage loser and it shows.
That Action Park brain injury really took its toll. You forget what youve posted about yourself
You told me moron you have a 48" waist.....you are the size of fatso your gay pal momma.......while you are jealous that I've been pumping iron for nearly 30 years......I'm in great shape pal.......got a gym setup in my garage.....while you eat like a fat pig......and scrub shitters and mop floors for a living.......hey man if that's what you are good at keep it going don't quit your job like fatso momma did some 5 years ago.....now he's resides at home 24/7 scared shit of Billy.......too funny......LMFAO

Washington, DC

#301818 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
He posted about his fat gut Fuloser.
And youre the keyboard tough guy ...you had your shot at me and wimped out.
Spin whatever you want others to believe. You know youre a coward. Hows that feel? Hows it feel to know I always have that over you?
ANyway you did the right thing. I would have beat you into a stain.
Sure sure sure......
Paul Yanks

UK

#301819 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
I did post that Ellsburys injury history was due to flukes...until the broken foot last season..then I posted he was injury prone
Dumb contract for the Yankees.More injury worries not even counting their average age is over 32.
Yanks won't contend in 2014 unless they go buy 2 starters another reliever and a decent IFer in his prime.
Bullshit moron......Ells was always great according to you when he was a sox......now that he is a Yankee he's injury prone.......typical of your bitter jealous BS moron.......same with Crawford and AG and Beckett and Youk....now all washed up bums huh?
Paul Yanks

UK

#301820 Jan 1, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know Fu....I'm terrible.....lol

Gotta love that giddy girl fat boy DW and his stupid bitter spins.......the guy is a phony sox fan....quit on them in 2012.....now he acts like this big beantown fan.....same clown that quit on the Bruins when the Isles won 4 straight cups and became an Isles fan......bet DW was a Yankee fan in 2000 after they won 4 WS in 5 years.......he's that way like fatso momma.....unreal
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#301821 Jan 1, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
sox are a weaker team then last year and won't contend in 2014 either. But as is Yanks will win the AL East in 2014.
As is? Not with the current SP's...

Since: Oct 13

Plainview, NY

#301822 Jan 1, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
not my post

Washington, DC

#301823 Jan 1, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know Fu....I'm terrible.....lol
Gotta love that giddy girl fat boy DW and his stupid bitter spins.......the guy is a phony sox fan....quit on them in 2012.....now he acts like this big beantown fan.....same clown that quit on the Bruins when the Isles won 4 straight cups and became an Isles fan......bet DW was a Yankee fan in 2000 after they won 4 WS in 5 years.......he's that way like fatso momma.....unreal
Mr M80's and DW...what a perfect pair

Washington, DC

#301824 Jan 1, 2014
Ted Williams frozen head wrote:
<quoted text>not my post
Thats nice unbiased
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301825 Jan 1, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit moron......Ells was always great according to you when he was a sox......now that he is a Yankee he's injury prone.......typical of your bitter jealous BS moron.......same with Crawford and AG and Beckett and Youk....now all washed up bums huh?
So Ells who was a bum according to you and worse than Gardner and Granderson in CF is suddenly something else now he's a Yankee?

Does he run into walls now? Is he 7 weeks younger than Garza?

Youre a joke
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301826 Jan 1, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as you replied to Pauly Fatass I agree.
Paul Yanks

UK

#301827 Jan 1, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr M80's and DW...what a perfect pair
Exactly....a couple of bitter know nothing fat slobs.......
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301828 Jan 1, 2014
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
As is? Not with the current SP's...
Even if they buy Tanaka AND Tanaka turns out to be better than Kei Igawa they still have the 4th best rotation in the ALE
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301829 Jan 1, 2014
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats nice unbiased
Jimi's not on so no use in trying to fool anyone thats not your proxy.
Paul Yanks

UK

#301830 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
So Ells who was a bum according to you and worse than Gardner and Granderson in CF is suddenly something else now he's a Yankee?
Does he run into walls now? Is he 7 weeks younger than Garza?
Youre a joke
Yup....Els is an upgrade over Gardner.......a better lead off guy....and better on the base paths.......but Gardner is clearly the better defender.......now you got Bradley jr.....whom you claim is a ROY status......yeah sure moron he's a .200 hitter......now you think Grandy is great huh cause he's on momma's mets.....Your a complete idiot moron......a bitter yet giddy girl little frontrunner fan.......who do you talk baseball with in Australia? no one.....go shoot some kangaroos you fat dope......LMFAO
Da GreatDirtyWater

Greenacre, Australia

#301831 Jan 1, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know Fu....I'm terrible.....lol
Pauly fatass Frontrunner's take on the world... geez you hand pick a better set of teams to follow when they were winning?

And for the record I stopped following hockey when Orr left Boston and was never an Islanders fan, I only watched hockey again when a buddy of mine was into the Islanders...I still don't follow hockey..except for the Bruins on a cup run.. hometown fan not that you would know what that is.

Really ya fat dumbfuck....the same stupidity after all these years? And you still don't understand why the guys down the warehouse just roll their eyes and hand you the toilet brush when you talk sports?
Paul Yanks

UK

#301832 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Seeing as you replied to Pauly Fatass I agree.
I agree with Fu......you have severe mental issues numbnuts.......now go get some help....and while you are at it dopey.....go find a sox forum.......maybe if you stop your bitterness and stupidity......some sox fans might post you moron.......LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees Rumors: Alex Cobb choosing between two ... Dec 4 Need Pharts 4
News Could Carlos Beltran be the next Yankees manager? Nov 17 Fart Petrol 4
News New York Yankees: Is Greg Bird the answer at fi... Nov 14 Welcoming phart 4
News Yankees' Cashman was concerned with Girardi's '... Nov '17 HePhartss 2
News Severino, Judge help Yankees top Indians 7-3 to... Oct '17 Players Farted 4
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Oct '17 Farting Players 21
News Yankees bullpen woes result in possibly worst l... Jun '17 BullPhartse 2
More from around the web