Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285969 Jul 26, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You wanted Lackey vs Tillman... You got it lol.... Lackey 7-7, 2.95 ERA.... Tillman 12-3, 3.84 ERA.... Glad it's in Baltimore.....
Red Sox starters have allowed three earned runs or fewer in 17 of their last 21 games, including four straight and eight of the last nine.....
I'd rather have Lackey than Dempster vs Tillman, his numbers are supported by runs so a better ERA matchup with Lackey.

Sox gotta bring the bats...and they havent lately...or really at all for Lackey...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#285970 Jul 26, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Anybody notice the Yankees have 9 players on $15 million or more salary on their roster?
The other AL teams have 12.... combined.
That's pathetic....but funny

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#285971 Jul 26, 2013
TEST wrote:
test

proxy test?? lol

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#285972 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Go Yankees...the Sox need the breathing room...
The fat slob goes tonight against the red hot Rays....and all the talk in NY is about Harvey's start in Washington, in fact if not for the Aroid talk the juicekees wouldn't even be mentioned
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285973 Jul 26, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Tna was great. Bully was funny as a crybaby. Great tv. Yanks and rays,then smackdown.
Cc has been off. Let's hope tonight he is better. Yanks need him..
Bully was great lol..... The X Division match was good also..... Momma needs a woman like ODB to whip his obeased ass into shape..... Lol.....

It's gonna be tough tonight, but we are at home.... Also C.C can't give up 4-5 runs early either....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285974 Jul 26, 2013
Huh where's donnie dipshit and his loss column report? Probably hiding because the Mets are tied in the loss column with Philly and ahead of Washington....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285975 Jul 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>That's pathetic....but funny
Amazing isn't it? Pathetic like you say but amazing at the same time...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285976 Jul 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The fat slob goes tonight against the red hot Rays....and all the talk in NY is about Harvey's start in Washington, in fact if not for the Aroid talk the juicekees wouldn't even be mentioned
I'm hoping for a FuGraphs prediction that the Rays will sweep...so the Rays drop a few...

You see that clown taking credit on the shift stats, I knew it was info far beyond him ...love when he tries to puff himself up as a knowledgable poster and shoots himself in the foot...

There's only one Fuloser.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#285977 Jul 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The fat slob goes tonight against the red hot Rays....and all the talk in NY is about Harvey's start in Washington, in fact if not for the Aroid talk the juicekees wouldn't even be mentioned

tman!!!! how would you know, you live in the Carolinas...

but, keep on with the attempt at fooling..it might work this time..

what, no article 13 yet?? lmfao

say, give us some Saratoga bs...loved the lie you gave out last time on it...kudos..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#285978 Jul 26, 2013
Anybody notice the Yankees have 9 players on $15 million or more salary on their roster?
and how many world series have they got combined...another stupid post by you!
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285979 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd rather have Lackey than Dempster vs Tillman, his numbers are supported by runs so a better ERA matchup with Lackey.
Sox gotta bring the bats...and they havent lately...or really at all for Lackey...
Bats better be on for the Sox because Tillman at home may be a given win.... It's going to be a good series.....

After hitting .435 in 135 at-bats, Jose Iglesias has hit an inevitable slump, batting just .197/.250 /.212 in 66 at-bats since July 3..... Those slumps come and it's hard to get over them....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285980 Jul 26, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text>and how many world series have they got combined...another stupid post by you!
Lol here we go.....l have been impressed with Harvey..... Feel bad for him because he's playing on a team that's won't contend for years to come.... Also Football is almost here....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#285981 Jul 26, 2013
amazing

a certain bitter met fan can lie about suites, working for the mets, Belmont, Saratoga, living in ny

lie about blockbusters left and right, 0 for 4 years, maybe 5

and get the free pass...

but hell, challenge any yank fans

but not the outright liar of phony profiles, etc...

sheesh...don't step on toes worked pretty good.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285982 Jul 26, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text>and how many world series have they got combined...another stupid post by you!
Those 9 players? None. Theyve never played together before.

Those 9 guys have nothing to do with the Yankess series wins of the past...and they won't contend this year so your point is moot.

Kiddie tables over there...spare us tales of a Giants superbowl or other off topic claims...off you go now
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285983 Jul 26, 2013
the don wrote:
How about a Mets loss column post?

C'mon dipshit see if you can spin that one on your way to the kiddie table...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#285984 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Just read the midseason prospects lists...Mets with two in the top 20 Wheeler and Syndergaard...and d'Arnault would have been up there as well except for the injuries, but he's the real gem I think.
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp...
Wheeler is a top 20 prospect? Just goes to show the subjectivity of these rankings.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285985 Jul 26, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Bats better be on for the Sox because Tillman at home may be a given win.... It's going to be a good series.....
After hitting .435 in 135 at-bats, Jose Iglesias has hit an inevitable slump, batting just .197/.250 /.212 in 66 at-bats since July 3..... Those slumps come and it's hard to get over them....
Yup. but all slumps end sooner or later. If he hits .260 on the year with a OBP of mid 300s I'll be happy.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285986 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm hoping for a FuGraphs prediction that the Rays will sweep...so the Rays drop a few...
You see that clown taking credit on the shift stats, I knew it was info far beyond him ...love when he tries to puff himself up as a knowledgable poster and shoots himself in the foot...
There's only one Fuloser.
Hopefully both the Rays and Sox lose their series.... Like I told you all year your division lead is not safe at all.....lol.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#285987 Jul 26, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheeler is a top 20 prospect? Just goes to show the subjectivity of these rankings.
Yeah maybe they took a note from you and just cut and pasted it from the Mets media guide and tried to pass it off as their own.

You ought to have a patent pending on bullsh1t.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#285988 Jul 26, 2013
Ironic, you and fatso go back forth tickeling each other all year saying the Yankees don't have any money left to spend.

Make up your minds.

You're nervous I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Yankees: Should CC Sabathia be re-sign... Jun 12 Glad Phartss 2
News World Baseball Classic is nice in theory, but i... Feb '17 WorthPhartzs 2
News The Yankees should be selling (Aug '16) Jan '17 FrankPharts 3
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Dec '16 Yank22 8
News Yankees' realistic dream Opening Day lineup for... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Yank22 3
News Video: Jonathan Holder Speaks at Baseball Luncheon (Oct '16) Oct '16 Michele Cotten 1
News Which N.J. stars have landed on the cover of Sp... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Denise Klotz-Hina 1
More from around the web