Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#285630 Jul 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
thks for your take...I see price, hellicson and moore as the advantage...rays have been hitting lately, for a change..
I see them take 3 of 4...we are off by 1 game...you say 2-2, I say 3-1...doubt if its a sweep by either...but then again I have been dead wrong on the rays so far this year.
Youre kidding I hope...look at lackey this year Now his ERA means something two years ago when it was 6 plus then it ment nothing only wins counted and please don't tell me you don't remember those POST (S)..Jimi..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285631 Jul 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hiding? No one does it better every year during football. Momma. All it takes is a nyg win or a jet loss. Gone for days. Baseball he would hide when the yanks would win at the end of the year until they lost in the playoffs.
The best one not counting the superbowl runs in the playoffs was the giants and jets. I bet he crapped his panties when cruz ran for 99 yards.
Yanks Rangers and Raw tonight..... Sound like a good night..... Hopefully Daniel Bryan will do a promo with Cena....

Nova vs Darvish tonight..... Nova has been great lately and hopefully this can continue.... Is Haffner gone yet lol.... Also as much as I hate the Rays I'm pulling for them in this series.... Hopefully after this series they will be in first place....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#285632 Jul 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Youre kidding I hope...look at lackey this year Now his ERA means something two years ago when it was 6 plus then it ment nothing only wins counted and please don't tell me you don't remember those POST (S)..Jimi..

I think I brought up the win vs era as much as anyone. I still disagree on that.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285633 Jul 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> webster a bum and has an ERA of over 9...thats a fact ya stupid little fag...Sux 2 baseball championships in 100 years and the Pats keep getting Beat by the NY Giants and dope the Giants have more Super Bowl championships then youre city of Frauds..City of Chumps more like it....Now pick ya self up and stop crying like the little girl you are...
Denial is to be expected when it comes to him and certain topics..... He did say that Dempster will win 18 games..... City of champions?..... More likely the City Of Chumpions or City Of Queers...... Would never visit that dump of a city.....

What will his excuses be if the Rays come out of this series in first place?..... Injuries or luck?... It will be one of them lol.... He's been beating his humming bird chest all year long.... They will fail and that's a promise....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#285634 Jul 22, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yanks Rangers and Raw tonight..... Sound like a good night..... Hopefully Daniel Bryan will do a promo with Cena....
Nova vs Darvish tonight..... Nova has been great lately and hopefully this can continue.... Is Haffner gone yet lol.... Also as much as I hate the Rays I'm pulling for them in this series.... Hopefully after this series they will be in first place....

You know they promote daniel big time. Crowd loves him. Hopefully he beats cena then orton gets him. I get to see all the ray/sox games also.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#285635 Jul 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Youre kidding I hope...look at lackey this year Now his ERA means something two years ago when it was 6 plus then it ment nothing only wins counted and please don't tell me you don't remember those POST (S)..Jimi..
Don't forget that according to him everything the Sox pick up is gold.... Dempster he was in awe about..... How is that working out. Lol.....

Now he was all happy about Workman who gets his first start tonight.... Wouldn't shock me if the Rays lite him up and he doesn't even make it 5 innings....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#285636 Jul 22, 2013
braun suspended for the rest of the year...ouch

alex up next...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#285637 Jul 22, 2013
so much for momma at big citi...

judging away and just posted as tman in the 2013 momma/tman favorite sayings..

what a moron..caught again in a lie...

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#285638 Jul 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
so much for momma at big citi...
judging away and just posted as tman in the 2013 momma/tman favorite sayings..
what a moron..caught again in a lie...
Garza to the Rangers. Aroid out another week.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#285639 Jul 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Garza to the Rangers. Aroid out another week.

yup...and with braun going down on roids, bet aroid settles

say you want a good laugh, mr supposed citi field [not] was on the 2013 momma/tman favorite sayings and threatened billy...who I told and he saw it

check it out, he is so stupid.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#285640 Jul 22, 2013
Great night so far with Gee with the no no in progress. Also, the Rays and O's winning. JUICEKESS losing again however its still a good nite since they won't get closer to the cellar with Toronto losing. LMAO! All the frontrunner fans rooting hard against Toronto these days...LMAO

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#285641 Jul 22, 2013
Brewers' Ryan Braun suspended for rest of season

Erik Brady, USA TODAY Sports 9:10 p.m. EDT July 22, 2013.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/brew...

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#285642 Jul 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yup...and with braun going down on roids, bet aroid settles
say you want a good laugh, mr supposed citi field [not] was on the 2013 momma/tman favorite sayings and threatened billy...who I told and he saw it
check it out, he is so stupid.
Fatty begging for attention or any post about him since he is irrelevent.
Hafner sucks a big one

New York, NY

#285643 Jul 22, 2013
Can I get a show of hands of support for an extension of Hafners contract, say another 3 years or more? Uh, anyone, me neither, what an effing waste of a spot playing him, the big beotch. Did you ever hear what Mantle said about the lack of power by Pete Rose? he said "If I hit like him, I'd wear a skirt" same goes for Hafner.
Paul Yanks

London, UK

#285644 Jul 22, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Great night so far with Gee with the no no in progress. Also, the Rays and O's winning. JUICEKESS losing again however its still a good nite since they won't get closer to the cellar with Toronto losing. LMAO! All the frontrunner fans rooting hard against Toronto these days...LMAO
Hey fatso tman/momma HAHAHA Parnell blows the save as the Braves beat the muts and the sox get shut out by the Rays......you stupid frontrunner azzhole......LMFAO
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#285645 Jul 23, 2013
Yanks pick up Soriano? And the Hafner Era ends....

Wow a Vernon Wells clone...except Wells can't play the field and has an arm...Soriano can't play the field and has no arm...

Guess they missed all the Ks Grandy and Boesch projected this year...

Welcome to Mendoza Alphonse.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#285646 Jul 23, 2013
HHHmmm interesting situation....Braun suspension preempting an Arod suspension, so Cashman goes shopping with the Arod cash, but is there any? Teams don't have to pay for the first 60 days of the suspension OK so Theo picks up the tab for next year mostly, and 60 days paid for here...

except on the luxury tax. So the Yanks get 2 declining years of Soriano for $6m plus about $12m for Arod's tax.

So theyre giving away a prospect to crowd the OF with aging overpaid underachievers when they need a 3rd baseman...to replace their aging overpaid underachievers....

I suppose its a good move for the Yanks...frees up Grandy POST trade deadline....

but what price did Theo take?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#285647 Jul 23, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget that according to him everything the Sox pick up is gold.... Dempster he was in awe about..... How is that working out. Lol.....
Now he was all happy about Workman who gets his first start tonight.... Wouldn't shock me if the Rays lite him up and he doesn't even make it 5 innings....
It wasn't Workman's first start, he didn't get lit up and I never got the Dempster pick up...called it longterming Brad Penny...

Goober go crawl back in your hole...you never get anything right
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#285648 Jul 23, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Denial is to be expected when it comes to him and certain topics..... He did say that Dempster will win 18 games..... City of champions?..... More likely the City Of Chumpions or City Of Queers...... Would never visit that dump of a city.....
What will his excuses be if the Rays come out of this series in first place?..... Injuries or luck?... It will be one of them lol.... He's been beating his humming bird chest all year long.... They will fail and that's a promise....
Hardly a dump, but lets face it only a small mind with no conception of anything as you prove daily would take shots at a place he's never been.

Ive been to Atlanta, its a dump in comparison. Florida is a strip mall surrounding some amusement parks and overcrowded beaches.

But lets face it you and donnie are cut from the same mold, stupid little jealous fabricators who never get any pu55y. Not that donnie wants any.

He can talk up the Giants all he wants but lets face it NYC has more than twice the shots at a title per year than Boston but has never won a championship in every major sport in a aound a decade.

When they do he can talk. Until then if you ever do get your head out of your arse and go to Boston, you'll go back to Atlanta someday and wonder why they ever rebuilt the sh1thole after Sherman burnt it down.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#285649 Jul 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I think I brought up the win vs era as much as anyone. I still disagree on that.
What a load of crap. Lackeys ERA vs Run Support is a far different point than Andrew Miller's win percentage vs ERA. Lackeys win pct vs his ERA well follows the same trend as what I was saying.

Look at the crap theyre crediting me for above? Loving Dempster and claiming I said he'd win 18 games?

BS.

And you know it. But as you say : Silence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees call up Dugas from Trenton Jul 5 Fart news 6
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win Jun '15 Ay Roid 2
News New York Yankees pitching trade rumors: will th... Jun '15 Billy Fartin 3
News RailRiders Insider Jun '15 tom wingo 4
Cashman's follies. May '15 Comnsnse 1
News New York Yankees' Jose Pirela is 'Ready to Go';... May '15 tom wingo 2
News Ellsbury has 4 hits, leads Yankees to 8-5 win o... May '15 tom wingo 3
More from around the web