Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#285610 Jul 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>On my way to the BIG CITI as the resurgent Mets who are chipping away at the lead gear up for Atlanta...should be an interesting series and the only one worth watching for NY baseball fans

tman, you will be here on topix judging...lurking

do you think he really falls for that bs anymore

no one can be that stupid

you have lied and deceived enough...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#285611 Jul 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
thks for your take...I see price, hellicson and moore as the advantage...rays have been hitting lately, for a change..
I see them take 3 of 4...we are off by 1 game...you say 2-2, I say 3-1...doubt if its a sweep by either...but then again I have been dead wrong on the rays so far this year.
Price has given up 23 hits in his last 3 starts CWS 8 HOU 8 TOR 7

So look at his earned runs over the same 3: CWS 1 HOU 2 TOR 4

Thats a telling stat; Scoring teams like the Sox have fuller lineups.

TB starters give up runs. The Red Sox manufacture runs.

Not worried about predictions, everyone gets them wrong from time to time, as long as they aren't based solely on blind spite like some of the kiddie table guys here, its more than OK.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#285612 Jul 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
aceves not on the 40 man roster
raw tonite...time for brian to shine again...
And Webster's struggling with location at AAA. He was done hard by untimely call ups and needs some polish.

Workman had a good start. And Britton who you saw the past 2 nights is a starter, I'm amazed he translated so easy to relief, usually a guy in that situation would have worked more pitch types but he stuck with his best stuff and located well.

Still given Webster's stuff or I should say the potencial of his stuff, I'd say he has the best prospects of the 3. Its in his head, not his body. He has to learn to trust his body not his head.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#285613 Jul 22, 2013
Ah some good news on the Sox pitching front:

Dr Andrews concurs with Red Sox doc opinion: no structural damage. just inflammation in buchholz neck. Will continue throwing.

Franklin Moralas got in a BP and will start a rehab this week.

Yanks should dust off their Garza file: seems the Cubs have worked out the trade hiccup. Garza's due a start....probably against Hughes.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#285614 Jul 22, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Price has given up 23 hits in his last 3 starts CWS 8 HOU 8 TOR 7
So look at his earned runs over the same 3: CWS 1 HOU 2 TOR 4
Thats a telling stat; Scoring teams like the Sox have fuller lineups.
TB starters give up runs. The Red Sox manufacture runs.
Not worried about predictions, everyone gets them wrong from time to time, as long as they aren't based solely on blind spite like some of the kiddie table guys here, its more than OK.
oh spare us youre corn pipe bul lshit only a dope would take ya crap seriously....sox won 69 games last year and you weren't no where to be found...you Momma same same for sure..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#285615 Jul 22, 2013
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

rangers just got Garza...fire sale from the cubbies to begin..
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#285616 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
And Webster's struggling with location at AAA. He was done hard by untimely call ups and needs some polish.
Workman had a good start. And Britton who you saw the past 2 nights is a starter, I'm amazed he translated so easy to relief, usually a guy in that situation would have worked more pitch types but he stuck with his best stuff and located well.
Still given Webster's stuff or I should say the potencial of his stuff, I'd say he has the best prospects of the 3. Its in his head, not his body. He has to learn to trust his body not his head.
Webster got about a 9 plus era what a moron you really are!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#285617 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>

interesting to see how workman goes after his last good start...

Webster just needs to stay down as you told us about yank pitching prospects...the up and down thing does not always work.

britton?? he faced a yank lineup of mostly triple aaa guys...lets see how he does after 5 or 6 appearances...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#285618 Jul 22, 2013
"on my way to the big citi"

yet the dope still judges

don't worry momma, you fool no one...

it never ends..lmao...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#285619 Jul 22, 2013
Ah some good news on the Sox pitching front:
Dr Andrews concurs with Red Sox doc opinion: no structural damage. just inflammation in buchholz neck. Will continue throwing.
Franklin Moralas got in a BP and will start a rehab this week.
Yanks should dust off their Garza file: seems the Cubs have worked out the trade hiccup. Garza's due a start....probably against Hughes.
yanks don't need pitching ya moron..dust off ya horseshit ya sound more and more like momma...Bucks done like we bee4n telling you...only inflammation here is you!
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#285620 Jul 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> oh spare us youre corn pipe bul lshit only a dope would take ya crap seriously....sox won 69 games last year and you weren't no where to be found...you Momma same same for sure..
Shirley I don't owe you or anyone else in here anything. If I choose not to post here it has nothing to do with how the Sox are playing.

Now get your tissues or did you use them all wiping your chin in the port authority mensroom last weekend?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#285621 Jul 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Webster got about a 9 plus era what a moron you really are!
Youve never even seen him pitch.

if you had you would know what I'm talking about. The same thing scouts and anaylysts say about him.

Not that immature jealousy that you spew against everything Boston cuz yer red raw about the city of champions looking down the barrel of another great finish.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#285622 Jul 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Webster just needs to stay down as you told us about yank pitching prospects...the up and down thing does not always work.
britton?? he faced a yank lineup of mostly triple aaa guys...lets see how he does after 5 or 6 appearances...
Webster a bum real simple...and of course like all of the red sox he's great..DW is a moron who has a history ou hiding...sox 69 wins last year qand he went into hiding mid june...Thats the truth and everyone here not named Momma knows it....
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#285623 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Shirley I don't owe you or anyone else in here anything. If I choose not to post here it has nothing to do with how the Sox are playing.
Now get your tissues or did you use them all wiping your chin in the port authority mensroom last weekend?
You hide whenever the Sox lose you lying scumbag...the only tissue around here is the one you where a couple of days a month...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#285624 Jul 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Britton or Workman will be optioned for Morales. If Workman makes the grade off this start he'll stick around for Buch.

Yanks young pitching has gone well, but thats due to Girardi and his quick hook. As I've said before JoeG knows how to run a staff with the best of them.

ANd thats where the trouble starts with them, small samples promote big hopes and when those hopes blow up so do the arms in NY. If they cut Joe a break and I mean everyone from Cashman to the press to the corner Yanks fan and just let Joe work it, he might develop that solid starter they so desperatly need.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#285625 Jul 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Webster a bum real simple...and of course like all of the red sox he's great..DW is a moron who has a history ou hiding...sox 69 wins last year qand he went into hiding mid june...Thats the truth and everyone here not named Momma knows it....
Shirley you call every Sox player a bum. Somehow they have the best record in baseball.

So go back to the kiddie table with your tissue box coward.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#285626 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Youve never even seen him pitch.
if you had you would know what I'm talking about. The same thing scouts and anaylysts say about him.
Not that immature jealousy that you spew against everything Boston cuz yer red raw about the city of champions looking down the barrel of another great finish.
webster a bum and has an ERA of over 9...thats a fact ya stupid little fag...Sux 2 baseball championships in 100 years and the Pats keep getting Beat by the NY Giants and dope the Giants have more Super Bowl championships then youre city of Frauds..City of Chumps more like it....Now pick ya self up and stop crying like the little girl you are...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#285627 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Shirley you call every Sox player a bum. Somehow they have the best record in baseball.
So go back to the kiddie table with your tissue box coward.
lmao at you Season isn't over yet stupid and the last one they played they won 69 games worse then the Mets and in last play...Pinky back to the little girl table for you..now go clean ya panties...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#285628 Jul 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Webster a bum real simple...and of course like all of the red sox he's great..DW is a moron who has a history ou hiding...sox 69 wins last year qand he went into hiding mid june...Thats the truth and everyone here not named Momma knows it....

Hiding? No one does it better every year during football. Momma. All it takes is a nyg win or a jet loss. Gone for days. Baseball he would hide when the yanks would win at the end of the year until they lost in the playoffs.

The best one not counting the superbowl runs in the playoffs was the giants and jets. I bet he crapped his panties when cruz ran for 99 yards.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#285629 Jul 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hiding? No one does it better every year during football. Momma. All it takes is a nyg win or a jet loss. Gone for days. Baseball he would hide when the yanks would win at the end of the year until they lost in the playoffs.
The best one not counting the superbowl runs in the playoffs was the giants and jets. I bet he crapped his panties when cruz ran for 99 yards.
Very true but you know DW hid After Eli knocked Brady and the Pats out of the Super Bowl for the Second Time....He was talking it up before the game then after the Half he was gone in Hiding..to funny...Face it Jimi his Hiding is legendary in both Football and Baseball and ya Know it....

Momma mostly Football hiding...but DW is Legendary not sure if him and Momma don't where the same dress...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cashman's follies. May 23 Comnsnse 1
News New York Yankees' Jose Pirela is 'Ready to Go';... May 5 tom wingo 2
News Ellsbury has 4 hits, leads Yankees to 8-5 win o... May 4 tom wingo 3
News A-Rod ties Mays for 4th with 660 HRs; Yanks top... May 4 tom wingo 4
News Yanks won't pay A-Rod $6M bonus for 660th homer May 4 tom wingo 4
News Blue Lizard Drafted by Yankees and Cubs Mar '15 stewart scott 2
News Like It Or Not, Alex Rodriguez Isn't Going Anyw... (May '14) Mar '15 A Roid 3
More from around the web