Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284164 Jun 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey maybe the Sox should sign him since Middlebrooks been a bust.
But Iggy isn't a bust so Middlebrooks can go down and work on his swing.

He ain't no David Adams Stewart still an upgrade. Another Cashman dumpster dive..

Its nice to have depth.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284165 Jun 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"strong character"
joba
arod
uh huh.
Olney's words not mine
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284166 Jun 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be from 3rd to second, right?
say, when I was scratching my head? I took a peek at the graphs..
I just disagreed and still do. nothing wrong with that
and, by the way, ruiz would be a nice fit as would singles hitter young. I would take both in heart beat at this point...young wont bat 180 or so and his average would be a welcome relief and he might hit a few more homers in yank stadium
ruiz? a pretty good fit actually.
phils are revolting against manuel. this team just might do the dump soon
and, lee might be available although, the yanks, sox and texas on his no trade list..why texas is shocking as we all heard from the so called sources in here he loved texas.
Phillies raped their minors the last few years and will be looking for alot of returns and need to dump some salary as well...

I don't know how serious they are about Ruiz, he would be a fit for the Yanks but on what % split with Stewart? Ruiz hits LHP well but does that get him a contract for next year?

Lee? Forget about him. He won't go to the Yanks...he showed that...the fans spit on his wife...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#284167 Jun 28, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Olney's words not mine

lol...no matter whose words they are

dead wrong...and if he is looked at as some supposed knowledge guy

well, sheesh...arod? character? joba?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284168 Jun 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
ask him. you blamed me for the reason last time with zero proof.
he is in the knick forum. go send him a message with one of your 2 or 3 phony profiles.
or, just go in the knick forum and ask him.
What 2 or 3 phony profiles?

I have 1 profile. DirtyWater-Yanks.

Thats it. International Proxy is gone...haven't posted from that in years.

You didn't explain why he left so I took the story I heard as truth. There were no alternative theories out there so you grasp whats in hand.

I'll ask him sometime. I'm not interested in your take.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284169 Jun 28, 2013
http://yanksinexile.com/yankees-said-to-be-lo...
interesting take....look at the poll and try it..almost 30% said no one..

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#284170 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
You didn't explain why he left so I took the story I heard as truth. There were no alternative theories out there so you grasp whats in hand.
Good to see Jimbo on his Friday Evening witch hunt...on my way to the BIG CITI to watch the best pitcher in the game, never know when he'll throw that no-hitter or perfect game...he's just that good

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284171 Jun 28, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see Jimbo on his Friday Evening witch hunt...on my way to the BIG CITI to watch the best pitcher in the game, never know when he'll throw that no-hitter or perfect game...he's just that good

say, why not meet fu at fallons? or at citi for the all star game?

you threatened him enough...still a coward

and please...the day you leave the Carolinas is the day you found $50 for a greyhound trip...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284172 Jun 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://yanksinexile.com/yankee s-said-to-be-looking-to-trade- for-a-3b/
interesting take....look at the poll and try it..almost 30% said no one..
Yeah well it looks like Chavez was more value than Cashman thought.

And I have to say I'm damned surprised Adams has been a flop with the bat and better defensivly than predicted. Maybe that leads cred to keeping him in the lineup, I dunno...thats a GM's choice.

If you recall when TEX floated Young for nothing I said he was a perfect fit for the Yankees, today he might cost them Mason Williams, I don't know if I'd go there as most in your poll suggests i think its the common view. Yanks are gonna need Williams soon...and they'd still have to find a 3rd baseman.

Obvious solution is to aquire a 2b and move Cano over unlike Fu's claim on Utley Cano has the arm to play 3rd...just closing the books on Arod perhaps but if they keep squabbling publically I don't see Arod doing anything but cashing out of NYC.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284173 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Phillies raped their minors the last few years and will be looking for alot of returns and need to dump some salary as well...
I don't know how serious they are about Ruiz, he would be a fit for the Yanks but on what % split with Stewart? Ruiz hits LHP well but does that get him a contract for next year?
Lee? Forget about him. He won't go to the Yanks...he showed that...the fans spit on his wife...

did I say he would go to the yanks?? huh??I only mentioned he has a no trade to 3 teams, the sox yanks and texas

if he loved texas so much, why put that down? and its obvious, he has no love for boston, then why a no trade...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#284174 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey DW before I go what's your take on Pierce and Garnett finishing their Hall of Fame careers in Brooklyn ? Prokhorov promised Net fans a new arena and championship within 5 years of buying the team...he's right on target

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284175 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>

oh, but your interested in the take of the 2 guys that are against me

shocking

just ask him.

he fought with momma and unbiased stalked him and his family...about 2 weeks ago I posted a link, page and post number showing it...

just ask him...simple, go in the knick forum in your ahem. one left over profile and send him a message. or go in the forum and ask

its simple

just like bhj has come back and laughed at his 2 ex buddies...the low lifes

just ask him...

but for some reason

you wont. strange.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284176 Jun 28, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see Jimbo on his Friday Evening witch hunt...on my way to the BIG CITI to watch the best pitcher in the game, never know when he'll throw that no-hitter or perfect game...he's just that good
Harvey is something else for sure. Have you heard any Parnell rumors? I heard Sox and Tigers both took calls...

Can't see the Sox going there though. Plenty of bullpen depth for now with the deadline looming see who gets offered I guess then weigh them vs Uehara and Bailey...

I'm offended by his accusation that I use 2 or 3 phony profiles shockingly he won't name them...I can't even try and post nicely to the guy...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284177 Jun 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
did I say he would go to the yanks?? huh??I only mentioned he has a no trade to 3 teams, the sox yanks and texas
if he loved texas so much, why put that down? and its obvious, he has no love for boston, then why a no trade...
No trades are usually named for the large market teams to give the player leverage in the contract thats it....

different with Lee because he turned down the better offer from NY to sign with Philly...because of the incident with his wife no doubt...didn't claim anything other than he won't agree to go there...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284178 Jun 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah well it looks like Chavez was more value than Cashman thought.
And I have to say I'm damned surprised Adams has been a flop with the bat and better defensivly than predicted. Maybe that leads cred to keeping him in the lineup, I dunno...thats a GM's choice.
If you recall when TEX floated Young for nothing I said he was a perfect fit for the Yankees, today he might cost them Mason Williams, I don't know if I'd go there as most in your poll suggests i think its the common view. Yanks are gonna need Williams soon...and they'd still have to find a 3rd baseman.
Obvious solution is to aquire a 2b and move Cano over unlike Fu's claim on Utley Cano has the arm to play 3rd...just closing the books on Arod perhaps but if they keep squabbling publically I don't see Arod doing anything but cashing out of NYC.

chavez huh? good point, but he is playing in ariz close to home...for him a no brainer...

how about raul Ibanez? most including me thought too old, he has his last shout out...

he is still ripping the ball and would have been a better dh then haffner for a few more bucks...horrible move by cash on that one.

as for 3rd, its going to play out soon enough...first arod is excited to come back, cash f's him...then you hear arod not ready, may retire

too much drama and bs...fans sick of him, office sick of him and bet the players are also but will keep saying the right stuff.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284179 Jun 28, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

one day, you will get smart...say you are going, which we know you are not...

but stop judging...then you can say see....

dope. and one day your buddy will find out you judge him

I have the post and page number of un saying you cannot judge via the phone...you don't want to see that.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#284180 Jun 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he was going to the Yankees, I was simply sharing rumors passed along to FuGraphs.

He's nervous about FuGraphs (Patent Pending) is all.

I told him to relax and exhale.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284181 Jun 28, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/06/28/yankee...

updates on jeter and arod...both hitting against minor league pitchers...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#284182 Jun 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
chavez huh? good point, but he is playing in ariz close to home...for him a no brainer...
how about raul Ibanez? most including me thought too old, he has his last shout out...
he is still ripping the ball and would have been a better dh then haffner for a few more bucks...horrible move by cash on that one.
as for 3rd, its going to play out soon enough...first arod is excited to come back, cash f's him...then you hear arod not ready, may retire
too much drama and bs...fans sick of him, office sick of him and bet the players are also but will keep saying the right stuff.
Yanks docs are playing the waiting game to see if he's suspended. If he retires due to the hip, well he gets full value and the Yanks are stuck paying it out. Suspension saves them a few bucks but a lifetime ban without a chemical test failure is unlikely.

Ibanez might be available...Willingham is...as is Doumit..but I don't think the Yanks can add salary without clearing some and Granderson is weeks away from even beginning to prove he's capable...

After that who? Cashman sat on his hands on Stephen Drew a player the Sox don't need if Middlebrooks can forget he hit 3 HRs in one game and get back to square one.

SO what do the Yanks offer the Sox for Drew?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#284183 Jun 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he was going to the Yankees, I was simply sharing rumors passed along to FuGraphs.
He's nervous about FuGraphs (Patent Pending) is all.
I told him to relax and exhale.

well, with tubbie going to fallons in the Carolinas to watch the metsies game...and junior gone...

support system down...although unemployed momma will pop up as usual...maybe claim to use the fallons computer like he did one time

fugraphs are interesting..i may not agree with all of them

but hey, they have been right for several years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Yankees Right to Replace Mark Newman Tue Comnsnse 1
Open Letter to Tony Kubek: Come Back to Yankee ... Aug 30 Comnsnse 1
3 New York Yankees Players Trying to Save Their... Aug 23 Comnsnse 3
Leading Off: Why isn't Jeter ranked among all-t... Aug '14 Comnsnse 1
Watchs Yankees Online Aug '14 gecore 1
Yankees' Sabathia expects to pitch in 2015 Jul '14 YANKEES 4 LIFE 1
Yankees Could Make a Play for Both Cliff Lee an... Jul '14 Comnsnse 1
•••
•••

New York Yankees People Search