Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#279593 May 10, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text>Sure did lol and red sox are falling fast 3-7 in the last 10 a sweep by texas and the twins took 3 out 4 from them in Boston...Error by lackey and Middlebrooks who has 5 already blow the game open..Fat papi whereing the collar since they took him off the juice..Team is falling apart as the fans leave early screaming bring back Bobby V....Red Sox pitching is terrible what happen to farrell???

Sox playing as expected from the start. Now mr sox fan is chanting early. Only thing,yanks are getting help soon. Grandy, tex and youk.

Farrell having issues. Soxies in choke mode.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279594 May 10, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> nothing to say about the Yank? hmmm..

Of course not. He does his shout out posts to help his 2 buddies. If he was a yank fan he would be posting about it
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279595 May 10, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Remember the last time the Yankees swept the Twins in the playoff after DW picked the twins to beat the yanks DW went in hiding several weeks later he come back with his near death fable lol...Now since the twins just took 3 of 4 from the Red Sox and knocked them into third place behind the Orioles (head to head) wonder what excuses he'll come up with now on his no shows..lol
I can't use the heart attack story again can I? The stress is killing me, 5 straight years of doom and gloom predictions on the Yankees and I am always wrong and make an asssss of myself.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279596 May 10, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Remember the last time the Yankees swept the Twins in the playoff after DW picked the twins to beat the yanks DW went in hiding several weeks later he come back with his near death fable lol...Now since the twins just took 3 of 4 from the Red Sox and knocked them into third place behind the Orioles (head to head) wonder what excuses he'll come up with now on his no shows..lol

He will claim he posted this am. It was a few vulgar non baseball posts then he hid. In 2009 prior to the series the sox won 8 straight vs the yanks. He was on taunting 24/7. Then the yanks came back. After the yanks won the 7th in a row vs the sox he hid. With the family life and work excuse.
He can't handle yankee success. Never could. He lies,twists posts,edits posts. And hides. Biggest coward in topix next to his 2 buddies. He sold his soul to the low lifes.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279597 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Sox playing as expected from the start. Now mr sox fan is chanting early. Only thing,yanks are getting help soon. Grandy, tex and youk.
Farrell having issues. Soxies in choke mode.
Farrell had issues with the pitching in toronto...they couldn't wait to get rid of him when Boston called....

By the way how's the Genius doing with Chicago Cubs..lmao!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279598 May 10, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Farrell had issues with the pitching in toronto...they couldn't wait to get rid of him when Boston called....
Its possible 4 managers in 4 years!

Say,where's momma?
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279599 May 10, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Farrell had issues with the pitching in toronto...they couldn't wait to get rid of him when Boston called....
Be nice to us or me and Tman will hide and cry Bwaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#279600 May 10, 2013
the don wrote:
Its a long season. Nice to see they're in 1st today though. I'll get more into it if this was Sept. Look at Cle. They're 9-1 last 10. But still think they suck.
For now, I'll enjoy the ride so far. But I'm more interested in my fantasy team since that directly affects me. And I'm always more about me first. I will root for the Sox each time Dempster starts. Just like I root for the Nats when Strasberg starts and the Reds when Latos starts. I'm being tempted to spend $5 picking up Kazmir. If thats the case, I'll be an Indians fan too once a week. Guys red hot

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279601 May 10, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text>yup no pond scum arount today..Yanks in first place and losers go into hiding...same old shit they been doing for years now! rather funny realy...
DW posted yesterday about some family stuff if you go back and check. Whats there now for him to post in here? All it is is Fu posting as him these days

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279602 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He will claim he posted this am. It was a few vulgar non baseball posts then he hid. In 2009 prior to the series the sox won 8 straight vs the yanks. He was on taunting 24/7. Then the yanks came back. After the yanks won the 7th in a row vs the sox he hid. With the family life and work excuse.
He can't handle yankee success. Never could. He lies,twists posts,edits posts. And hides. Biggest coward in topix next to his 2 buddies. He sold his soul to the low lifes.
Gotta be honest here. I take offense hinting that I am a coward and/or lowlifes. You have given Momma an open invitation anytime to stop by? Don't deny it, you posted such. Why wouldn't you extend that open invitation to myself? And for the record, anyone anytime has an open invitation here. All you gotta do is ask and I will make it as easy as possible for them. Or they don't have to ask, just come into the lobby. I just don't care
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279603 May 10, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta be honest here. I take offense hinting that I am a coward and/or lowlifes. You have given Momma an open invitation anytime to stop by? Don't deny it, you posted such. Why wouldn't you extend that open invitation to myself? And for the record, anyone anytime has an open invitation here. All you gotta do is ask and I will make it as easy as possible for them. Or they don't have to ask, just come into the lobby. I just don't care
If I stopped by it would be just to say hi. So if I call up and say its Matty Cone you'll know its me DW.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279604 May 10, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If I stopped by it would be just to say hi. So if I call up and say its Matty Cone you'll know its me DW.
Just make sure its not after 6 weeks. Then I'll be gone. Bring Bronto with you. Please. I'd love to laugh in his face and hope he'd be man enough to do something back to me

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279605 May 10, 2013
Momma can come here and say hi. Not unannounced. Alone. Not with bodyguards. As long as I know so he doesn't harass my family. We will have a picture session then a friendly discussion.

One person had over 15-20 chances to meet me in lauderdale and hid. He knows it. Its all here. Maybe when I go back to orlando. He usually knows when I go. Since he lied about meeting he is an untrustworthy person. He knows it. I tried in good faith.

As for low lifes I have the post number and page. Dirty water called unbiased and momma that. They were involved with the rat and bhj.

Shame.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279606 May 10, 2013
I'll take a page out of Jimi's book and post back to you in a separate post. Whatever this really means or accomplishes. I told you not to worry about Fu anymore.

Let me know after Labor Day about Orlando. Wish I could go to star wars in a few weeks but can't swing it. So Momma can come by and say hi but I cannot?

Next time you're in Lauderdale, I'll just have you come by instead so can't be accused of hiding. I'll give ya a cold beer and a shot of Patron. I'll beat you in a game of pool then head out on the Las Olas strip. Plus you get the parking benefit since it sucks otherwise, and its free. Maybe when I get back from Maui. And then no one ever will be able to call me any kind of a coward after opening up my home
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279607 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Its a long season. Nice to see they're in 1st today though. I'll get more into it if this was Sept. Look at Cle. They're 9-1 last 10. But still think they suck.
For now, I'll enjoy the ride so far. But I'm more interested in my fantasy team since that directly affects me. And I'm always more about me first. I will root for the Sox each time Dempster starts. Just like I root for the Nats when Strasberg starts and the Reds when Latos starts. I'm being tempted to spend $5 picking up Kazmir. If thats the case, I'll be an Indians fan too once a week. Guys red hot
why don't ya call Momma at the pancake house his shift is up in an hour and a half maybe he can help you out with Kazmir..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279608 May 10, 2013
weei on facebook and radio talking about elsbury and roids...love it

a majority of fans now think that one weird year was influenced by it

of course, the homer shill ones say he was not caught, its ok...no proof

yeah, the fact he never ever got close again

duh...2 times 600 at bats and not even 15 homers...

now, with 1. lmao...

papi on the 2003 list of mlb failures...

manny, over and over busted

the rumors of damon and schilling on the 2003 list...

its obvious that disgusting team had more on it...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279609 May 10, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> why don't ya call Momma at the pancake house his shift is up in an hour and a half maybe he can help you out with Kazmir..
No need to ask about Kazmir. Just spent the $5 on him. Look forward to the points he will be giving me. And dude, you gotta lose that whole Momma/Carolinas thing. Its so outplayed by now
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279610 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Gotta be honest here. I take offense hinting that I am a coward and/or lowlifes. You have given Momma an open invitation anytime to stop by? Don't deny it, you posted such. Why wouldn't you extend that open invitation to myself? And for the record, anyone anytime has an open invitation here. All you gotta do is ask and I will make it as easy as possible for them. Or they don't have to ask, just come into the lobby. I just don't care
dude it they stop by what name and apt number should they ask for?

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279611 May 10, 2013
the don wrote:
Cano with his 1500 career hit last nite

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#279612 May 10, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> dude it they stop by what name and apt number should they ask for?
When the valet takes the car, you'll have to give a name and #. Just say John #1110. Can't make it any easier. The doorman will have to operate the elevator for you and it takes you right to the front door. However when I am buzzed, I will come down. Hoping Bronto makes the trip and hes very angry with me too. See how tough he is face to face. It is my contention that no one would raise even a voice to me. Thats how confident I am with myself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) 10 hr Only phartt 12
News Yankees bullpen woes result in possibly worst l... Jun 29 BullPhartse 2
News New York Yankees: Should CC Sabathia be re-sign... Jun '17 Glad Phartss 2
News World Baseball Classic is nice in theory, but i... Feb '17 WorthPhartzs 2
News The Yankees should be selling (Aug '16) Jan '17 FrankPharts 3
News Yankees' realistic dream Opening Day lineup for... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Yank22 3
News Video: Jonathan Holder Speaks at Baseball Luncheon (Oct '16) Oct '16 Michele Cotten 1
More from around the web